Christmas Wish

Old December 24th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Wes Chormicle

Default Christmas Wish

2006 Christmas

Please accept without obligation, either express or implied, these best
wishes
for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress,
non-addictive, and gender-neutral celebration of the solstice holiday
(with respect to your appropriate hemisphere) as practiced within the most
enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with
respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of
others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular
traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally
fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted
calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but
not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures).
The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, age,
physical ability, religious faith or lack thereof, choice of computer
platform, or sexual preference of wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting
is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with
no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the
wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others,
and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole
discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected
within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or
until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes
first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of
a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Old December 24th 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Scott Stevenson

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 05:00:12 GMT, "Wes Chormicle"
wrote:

[...]

You know, my favorite part of the solstice holiday is going to be
watching the Rams play the Chesapeake Watershed Region Indigenous
Persons on Sunday.

take care,
Scott
Old December 24th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Sibirskmoneta

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message news:wPnjh.3214

And to you and yours, a Merry Christmas and a Happy Chinese New Year!

Old December 24th 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

Hi Wes,

Thanks for the humor. I hope that you and your family enjoy a great
Christmas celebration there. And I hope that lots of good things come your
way during 2007!

At the risk of incurring the ire of some of a differing bent, for me and my
house, there is no Christmas apart from the Lord Jesus Christ. I am
grateful for all that He has done for me and my family. We look forward to
sharing gifts with each other tomorrow, but not before reading the Christmas
Story from the Scriptures, and offering thanks and praise to Him. For any
reader who is likeminded, "Merry Christmas to you and yours!"

Amistad
Isaiah 9:6

Old December 24th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael G. Koerner

Amistad wrote:
Hi Wes,

Thanks for the humor. I hope that you and your family enjoy a great
Christmas celebration there. And I hope that lots of good things come your
way during 2007!

At the risk of incurring the ire of some of a differing bent, for me and my
house, there is no Christmas apart from the Lord Jesus Christ. I am
grateful for all that He has done for me and my family. We look forward to
sharing gifts with each other tomorrow, but not before reading the Christmas
Story from the Scriptures, and offering thanks and praise to Him. For any
reader who is likeminded, "Merry Christmas to you and yours!"

Cues the Linus stage solo from 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'.

:-)

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________
Old December 24th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael G. Koerner

Wes Chormicle wrote:
[...]

And a Blessed and Merry Christmas to you!

:-D

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Old December 24th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
linxlvr

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:41:04 -0600, Amistad wrote:

Hi Wes,

Thanks for the humor. I hope that you and your family enjoy a great
Christmas celebration there. And I hope that lots of good things come your
way during 2007!

At the risk of incurring the ire of some of a differing bent, for me and my
house, there is no Christmas apart from the Lord Jesus Christ. I am
grateful for all that He has done for me and my family. We look forward to
sharing gifts with each other tomorrow, but not before reading the Christmas
Story from the Scriptures, and offering thanks and praise to Him. For any
reader who is likeminded, "Merry Christmas to you and yours!"

Amistad

Isaiah 9:6
Right back at you... and I do so like the scriptures that foreshadowed
what was then the future.
--
dw
Old December 24th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bri

[...]

HaHa--yeah right.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Old December 25th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Wes Chormicle wrote:
[...]

Which, being interpreted is:

Merry Christmas to all!