doll collectors, a new site for you!

Old February 15th 08, 12:37 AM
Jennifer Jennifer is offline
Junior Member

Default doll collectors, a new site for you!

I'm writing on behalf of a great new website, kollecta.com. This is a site that has been designed especially for collectors, by collectors.

Just so you know, Kollecta.com is startup site that currently in development, and is completely free. It combines social networking with an effective cataloging tool. Signing up will enable you to make new contacts by meeting other people who collect the same items as you. You and Buy or sell items through our exchange system, or simply just show what you love to others by uploading images of your items to your personal collection list. You can also rate, value and share info about items, create wish lists and exchange this information with others. If you collect something else as well, you can add this also. Kollecta actually has a large searchable catalog that consists of over 1.4 million collectible items, so you can find out more about collectibles of all kinds!

Still interested? Then please visit the site to see what you think. Another easy way for you to see how the site works, is to check out our simple walkthrough.

If you require any more information then please contact our friendly help desk at , or visit our faq page.

Best Wishes

Jennifer