Today's circulation find, a Web note

Old November 7th 03, 07:21 AM
Michael G. Koerner

Default Today's circulation find, a Web note

In the drawer at work today (Thursday, 2003-11-06) was a heavily worn
'web' $1 FRN, series 1988A, G-Q block, front plate 4, back plate 6.

:-)

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________
Old November 7th 03, 12:54 PM
Bob Gilreath

In rec.collecting.paper-money Michael G. Koerner wrote:
In the drawer at work today (Thursday, 2003-11-06) was a heavily worn
'web' $1 FRN, series 1988A, G-Q block, front plate 4, back plate 6.

wow I look at every bill that passes through and haven't seen a web for a long
time now. Good find.

Bob

:-)

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____

Old November 8th 03, 04:19 AM
Michael G. Koerner

Bob Gilreath wrote:

In rec.collecting.paper-money Michael G. Koerner wrote:
In the drawer at work today (Thursday, 2003-11-06) was a heavily worn
'web' $1 FRN, series 1988A, G-Q block, front plate 4, back plate 6.

wow I look at every bill that passes through and haven't seen a web for a long
time now. Good find.

And I am still kicking myself for not saving *EVERY* 'web' note that
came my way back in the early 1990s.

sigh...

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Old November 10th 03, 04:22 AM
John Patrick

Michael G. Koerner wrote:
In the drawer at work today (Thursday, 2003-11-06) was a heavily worn
'web' $1 FRN, series 1988A, G-Q block, front plate 4, back plate 6.

On Oct 25, I also found a 88A web, G-P block, 5/8 plates.

I'm right outside Chicago.

Wonder if someone spent some locally and we're finding them?

John
--
John Patrick -- N9OU