Hello

Old December 9th 10, 08:46 PM
georgioss19 georgioss19 is offline
Junior Member

Default Hello

Hello,I getting back in the hobby after a 15 years break and a have a couple of questions.
My current collection is stored in stockbooks (that was the only available choice),but now I think I would stockpages and hingless country albums.
Vario stockpages is my first choice.(do you know what’s the difference between OPTIMA and VARIO?)
As for the the country album I am between davo and lighthouse,but I haven’t seen any good samples.Which do you recommend from experience? (and if it is possible could you upload any picture of those albums?). In what language are those printed?
Does SAFE has a European site?
The countries I am collecting is Germany and Greece
Old December 10th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

--
georgioss19

Hello

Personally I prefer Vario stock pages and have not had any problrms.

I prefer to use Vario pages in ring binders as opposed to
buying expensive hingeless albums.

Blair
Old December 10th 10, 01:58 PM
georgioss19 georgioss19 is offline
Junior Member

Do you prefer the black or crystal vario pages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair (TC) View Post

Old December 10th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Dec 10, 8:58*am, georgioss19
wrote:
Do you prefer the black or crystal vario pages?

Blair (TC);664116 Wrote:

On Dec 9, 3:46*pm, georgioss19
wrote:-
[...]

georgioss19- Hide quoted text -

I prefer the black ones.
Old December 16th 10, 05:58 PM
georgioss19 georgioss19 is offline
Junior Member

what about the hingless albums?
the lighthouse albums are more expensinve than those of davo,and they come in more volumes.
is theirs quality better?also the 13 ring binder is it more convienient the the davo screw system?
Old December 18th 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Dec 16, 12:58*pm, georgioss19
wrote:
what about the hingless albums?
the lighthouse albums are more expensinve than those of davo,and they
come in more volumes.
is theirs quality better?also the 13 ring binder is it more convienient
the the davo screw system?

--
georgioss19

I do not use hingless albums., so I cannot comment.

As I collect covers and stamps, I prefer to use looseleaf binders
and then I can insert the type of page needed for that item.
It is also easier to insert additional pages later on.