Autograph show-Pennsylvania area

Old March 13th 05, 11:14 AM

Default Autograph show-Pennsylvania area

I am not associated with this group in any way, but am posting this
link for those who may be interested:

http://www.b-lproductions.com/guests.html

Old March 13th 05, 06:28 PM
pe2

$60.00 bucks for a photo opp-which includes autograph. OUCH. Celebs are
becoming more and more like the sports athlete.

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old March 13th 05, 06:59 PM
Sue H

Yesterday, I went to the mall to take a look at the Tidewater Sports
store to cash in my radio show winnings (they messed up and sent me a
25 card and made up for it by sending me my right card of 50.00 and
told me to "keep" the other). Anyway, so I had 75.00 and looked about
the store and saw NOTHING to buy. Their autograph room was nuts.
500.00 for some players on a mounted 11x14 image etc. There was only
a couple items signed under 75.00 that I could buy and truth be told
is I didn't recognize the players names... even their coffee mugs were
expensive at 12.00 each. I thought that nuts. So I did use my money
to get a ticket for the lawrence Taylor signing. They charged me
65.00 for that. I was gonna buy an mini helmet or football, but they
didn't have a football and the helmets were 50.00! Nope. Has anyone
just gone to Walmart and gotten a leather football to get signed? Or
is this the wrong thing to do? I am not paying 50.00 for a mini
helmet when I bought a signed one full sized for a slight bit more
than that!

I'd normally NOT shell out that kind of money, but since my item is
free, why not. I still don't think he's worth it.

Old March 13th 05, 07:02 PM
Sue H

Thanks for posting... what amazes me is to see Genie Frances name
there. Strange one to have and I wondered what the heck happened to
her! On General Hospital, for a couple years now they allude to her
as being in an insane asylum or something. Then she was kidnapped and
you saw the back of her head etc. I kept thinking she was coming
back, but apparently not. I heard rumors about weight issues... but
that photo seems thin. Maybe she left till she lost the weight?
Strange all around too as I never saw her do a convention before!

Old March 13th 05, 07:16 PM
Gummby3

Her husband is Jonathan Frakes, so the promoter probably got a "two fer" or
something along those lines. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

Old March 13th 05, 07:29 PM
OnesAndZeros

Referring to your question about the football and Wal Mart...

There's no problem with going to Wal Mart and buying a football to be
autographed in terms of the autograph. As long as you don't buy a plastic
or rubber football the sig should go on nicely. Some people might look down
on the fact that it's not an "official NFL ball" so if you tried to sell it
or showed it to some hardcore sports collectors they might look down on it.
Personally, it seems to me if you're happy with the ball you buy and it gets
signed than that's all that counts!

Hope this was helpful in any way...

Thanks.
10s

Old March 13th 05, 08:00 PM
Sue H

Thanks. I think I saw some marked "official" on them. I'll try to
get a real leather one... don't want a toy as that wouldn't look
nice... thanks for your help. I might be able to go to a sports place
like Sports Authority if Walmart doesn't have official ones.

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:29:30 -0500, "OnesAndZeros"
wrote:

Referring to your question about the football and Wal Mart...

There's no problem with going to Wal Mart and buying a football to be
autographed in terms of the autograph. As long as you don't buy a plastic
or rubber football the sig should go on nicely. Some people might look down
on the fact that it's not an "official NFL ball" so if you tried to sell it
or showed it to some hardcore sports collectors they might look down on it.
Personally, it seems to me if you're happy with the ball you buy and it gets
signed than that's all that counts!

Hope this was helpful in any way...

Thanks.
10s

.. .

Old March 13th 05, 08:01 PM
Sue H

I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know.

Old March 13th 05, 08:37 PM
pe2

Tidewater Sports = EXPENSIVE. I've never bought anything from them!

Old March 13th 05, 08:45 PM
OnesAndZeros

Sports Authority would probably be your best bet. Wal Mart probably has
official NCAA footballs but probably not official NFL footballs. I
definitely could be wrong on that one but it's something worth noticing.

Good luck.

10s

wrote:

Referring to your question about the football and Wal Mart...

There's no problem with going to Wal Mart and buying a football to be
autographed in terms of the autograph. As long as you don't buy a plastic
or rubber football the sig should go on nicely. Some people might look
down
on the fact that it's not an "official NFL ball" so if you tried to sell
it
or showed it to some hardcore sports collectors they might look down on
it.
Personally, it seems to me if you're happy with the ball you buy and it
gets
signed than that's all that counts!

Hope this was helpful in any way...

Thanks.