anyone wants Argentina coins?

Old March 17th 15, 02:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default anyone wants Argentina coins?

looking to trade Argentina coins
Old March 17th 15, 09:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

Not coins but actively looking for magic tokens from Argentina.
Old March 18th 15, 12:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Juan Ignacio Paolone

El martes, 17 de marzo de 2015, 17:28:38 (UTC-3), Jud escribió:
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

Not coins but actively looking for magic tokens from Argentina.

explain yourself, magic tokens? magic the gathering?
Old March 18th 15, 04:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

No, not Magic the Gathering. One of the things I collect are tokens issued by magicians, magic manufacturers, magic organizations etc. One of them was issued by the Argentine Society of Magicians in 1950, listed as MT017. There are others that are unlisted. I have never seen one, a picture of one, or one for sale. It is quite rare and would be willing to pay crazy money for one.
Old March 18th 15, 11:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Juan Ignacio Paolone

El miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015, 12:38:31 (UTC-3), Jud escribió:
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

No, not Magic the Gathering. One of the things I collect are tokens issued by magicians, magic manufacturers, magic organizations etc. One of them was issued by the Argentine Society of Magicians in 1950, listed as MT017. There are others that are unlisted. I have never seen one, a picture of one, or one for sale. It is quite rare and would be willing to pay crazy money for one.

i dont know, i cant take you seriously...
Old March 19th 15, 03:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Juan Ignacio Paolone

El miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015, 19:56:33 (UTC-3), Juan Ignacio Paolone escribió:
El miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015, 12:38:31 (UTC-3), Jud escribió:
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

No, not Magic the Gathering. One of the things I collect are tokens issued by magicians, magic manufacturers, magic organizations etc. One of them was issued by the Argentine Society of Magicians in 1950, listed as MT017. There are others that are unlisted. I have never seen one, a picture of one, or one for sale. It is quite rare and would be willing to pay crazy money for one.

i dont know, i cant take you seriously...

now i see what you are talking about.. i dont have one of those, but if i came across one i will let you know
Old March 21st 15, 04:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Juan Ignacio Paolone

El miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015, 23:07:27 (UTC-3), Juan Ignacio Paolone escribió:
El miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015, 19:56:33 (UTC-3), Juan Ignacio Paolone escribió:
El miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015, 12:38:31 (UTC-3), Jud escribió:
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

No, not Magic the Gathering. One of the things I collect are tokens issued by magicians, magic manufacturers, magic organizations etc. One of them was issued by the Argentine Society of Magicians in 1950, listed as MT017. There are others that are unlisted. I have never seen one, a picture of one, or one for sale. It is quite rare and would be willing to pay crazy money for one.

i dont know, i cant take you seriously...

now i see what you are talking about.. i dont have one of those, but if i came across one i will let you know

Anyone Wants to trade Argentina coins?

Argentina ID rodney General Discussion 5 December 5th 09 07:58 PM
Where are Argentina's coins? Arizona Coin Collector Coins 0 May 11th 09 06:54 PM
Argentina # 297 Incognito Paper Money 0 November 21st 08 02:53 AM
Argentina # 297 Incognito Paper Money 0 November 21st 08 02:53 AM
FA: Argentina & Armenia coins Alex Porto Coins 0 November 22nd 03 07:50 AM