What a fan club FOOL says

Old March 30th 11, 03:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
WeReo_BoY

Default What a fan club FOOL says

Look at this latest bit from the so-called "California Jam FOOLS Club" -

"Dan Delasantos As a journalist for Sand Sports Magazine and other
publications I receive many contributing stories and photos during my
travels and recognize the value of these donated efforts. The Jam and its
host of creators and attendees represent a tr...emendous event that is still
untapped in today's nostalgic era. Once recognized it will behoove film
makers to re-address the event much like the Woodstock Anniversary event a
few years back. It's really not about if but more about when this will
happen. This site is a contributing resource and media driver or vehicle for
just such an effort."

Man you can have all the FOOLISH films and photos you want. Now I don't know
if this fool is an intentional fool or just an ignorant fool but the bottom
line is a fool is still a fool. When I start hearing these fools utter the
phrase Ferric Oxide then it will mean something. But in the meantime I wish
these ppl would stop being FOOLS.

C'mon you can do it--fah fah fah Ferric Oxide you FOOLS!

Sidney Crosby Fan Club Michael A. Contant Hockey 0 March 13th 05 03:42 PM
Kate Walsh Fan Club des Autographs 0 December 5th 04 08:18 AM
fool Tom Shelly responds to his own fool Scott Hendricks nic! James Riske Coins 0 August 23rd 04 03:39 AM
2002 DONROSS FAN CLUB AMA Baseball 0 October 4th 03 05:04 AM
NEED 2002 DONROSS FAN CLUB. AMA Baseball 1 August 31st 03 07:52 PM