eBay adult mags VHS sale and non-eBay TRACI LORDS sale

Old December 9th 03, 02:31 AM
ken

Default eBay adult mags VHS sale and non-eBay TRACI LORDS sale

Check out my ebay sales (user ID - thegoodlord) of adult mags and VHS
tapes. Virtually every type of woman is represented in these auctions.
The magazine titles include Adult Cinema Review, Voluptuous, Cheri,
Hustler, Juggs, Black beauties, Ebony Heat and Black Sugar. Too many
video titles to mention.

Outside of eBay, I'm also selling 16 videos of Traci Lords on CD
(VCDs). Titles include: adventures of traci dick, aroused, dirty
pictures, grafenberg spot, it's my body, jean genie, just another
pretty face, love bites, sister dearest, talk dirty to me 3, those
young girls, traci i love you, traci lords, traci lords fantasies,
traci takes tokyo, two timing traci.

I'm also selling a BONUS DISK - This disk includes over 130 film clips
(including clips from films not available here like "Sex Fifth Avenue"
- some of the clips are almost 10 minutes long) and over 3,400 photos
(including rare magazine covers, complete magazine layouts,
interviews, early photos, box covers, calendars, film stills,
post-career, TL on the town, etc.).

PRICES - I'm selling each disk, including the BONUS DISK, for $10.00
(they're sold elsewhere from $19.95 to $39.95 each, so this is a true
bargain!). However, if you win any of my eBay auctions, I'll include
the BONUS DISK free with any disk purchases. And if you buy 8 or more
disks, I'll drop the price to $9.00 per disk, LESS THAN HALF what
you'd pay anywhere else! Example: if you want to buy 4 disks, the
price will be $40 (4 x $10 = $40). If you want to buy 10 disks, the
price will be $90 (10 x $9 = $81) and I will include the BONUS DISK
for free. Note: These prices do not include the shipping cost (read
below for SHIPPING COST).

SAMPLE ORDERS - If you want to buy 1 or more CDs to determine their
quality, then I will reduce that shipping cost from any subsequent
orders you place. This way, your shipping cost will only be applied to
your 2nd order. Example: if you buy 2 disks with a ship cost of $3.50
(read below for SHIPPING COST) on your 1st order, then I will reduce
your 2nd order by $3.50.

SHIPPING COST - $3.50 via Media Mail for the first 3 disks, and $0.25
for each additional disk. $5.00 via Priority Mail for the first 3
disks, and $0.25 for each additional disk. Example: the ship price for
4 disks would be $3.75 via Media Mail ($3.50 + $0.25 = $3.75) or $5.25
via Priority Mail ($5.00 + $0.25 = $5.25).

PAYMENT - I prefer to receive payment through PayPal (my primary
choice) or via POSTAL (not Western Union) money orders. However, I can
also receive online payment via StormPay or BidPay (BidPay sends
Western Union money orders). Of course, you can also send Western
Union MOs directly to my home address. For obvious reasons, I cannot
except cash or personal checks.

Again, please contact me before you send payment if you wish to
confirm the cost or ask questions.

FINAL NOTE - Please note that I have a 99+% positive rating on eBay
with 130+ sales to 100+ unique buyers, so you can buy with absolute
confidence. My positive feedback is so high because I'm fair, I sell
quality items, and I ship quickly. I do a number of trades and sales
outside of eBay, too.

Thanks for writing and reading!

ebay adult mags and VHS sale, non-ebay Traci Lords sale