1950`S GINGER COSMOPOLITAN STRAIGHT LEG WALKER FOR SALE

Old February 19th 04, 02:58 PM
dc

Default 1950`S GINGER COSMOPOLITAN STRAIGHT LEG WALKER FOR SALE

1950`S COSMOPOLITAN GINGER, light brown braided hair, (but is having a
bad hair day) wonderful blue sleep eyes, with molded lashes She is a
Straight leg walker, her head turn when you move her legs. She is a
sweet doll, needs a bit of TLC but a nice early collectable doll. Please
email for more info and list of clothing and pictures.
Please visit my web page as I am selling a large part my collection of
Antique & Vintage Teddy bears, Steiff & Schuco animals, Antique &
Vinatge dolls, plus many vintage toys, antique & vintage telephones,
miniature oil lamps, collectables, nostalgia, antiques etc. Please
bookmark my site and drop by often as I will be frequently updating it
due to lack of space and to keep you interested,
http://www.colba.net/~bearetc/teddybearsetc.htm