Joyce DeWitt, Richard Kline, Marcia Wallace in person

Old November 28th 06, 01:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
S P

Default Joyce DeWitt, Richard Kline, Marcia Wallace in person

Went to the Mid Ohio Con yesterday in Columbus. It was mostly a comic
convention but they had some celebrities there. The only ones I was
interested in were Joyce DeWitt, Richard Kline and Marcia Wallace. All 3
were extremely friendly. I went to Richard Kline first. He played Larry on
Three's Company. I had a cast photo of Threes Company and he was impressed
with the photo. He remarked that I was lucky to have had it signed by John
Ritter and Don Knotts before they died. John Ritter had written several
things all over the photo so he remarked that he had a hard time finding a
place to sign the photo. Joyce Dewitt called me honey about ten times. I was
surprised how small she was. The same cast photo Richard Kline signed I had
mailed to her a long time ago and it came back with what I thought was a
stamp. When I got it back, it was smeared. So I showed it to her and asked
her to sign it below the stamp. She swore it wasn't a stamp and said she
must have put it in the envelope before it was dry and that's why it
smeared. She offered to write on the back that it was a real signature. I
didn't want her to do that. So she wrote "oops" underneath the smeared
signature and then signed her name. And she told me it was no charge! Then I
went to Marcia Wallace. I had mailed her a picture of The Bob Newhart Show"
and she signed it and sent it back to me. So I bought a Simpsons cast photo
and had her sign that. She loves playing Mrs. Krabaple.She then said with
every purchase, you get a free book that she wrote. She signed that for me
too. I asked her how Suzanne Pleshette was doing with her cancer and we
made some small talk before I moved on. I also got my picture taken with all
3 celebrities at no extra charge. Had a good time in Columbus.

SP

Old November 28th 06, 09:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

I can kick myself for not making the 3 hour trip to Gaithersburg, MD to see
Joyce. Hopefully-the next time she is close by, I'll be there! I always
thought she was a cutie! (better looking than Suzanne...)

Old December 13th 06, 08:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

I asked her how Suzanne Pleshette was doing with her cancer and we
made some small talk before I moved on.

How is she doing?

Old December 13th 06, 05:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
S P

She is doing much better. Marcia said they caught the cancer early and she
is progressing well.
ups.com...