Fakes and Terrorism (Again)

Old June 13th 05, 09:43 AM
Jeff R

"Ian" wrote in message
. uk...
Anka wrote:

Ian wrote:

Yeuk! As art that is absolutely hideous. So much so that the site should
be closed down for having such appalling bad taste.

Some things go well together. That setting and that coin simply do not
(IMHO). All that has been achieved by using a gold setting is to
highlight a dirty piece of copper blotched with verdigris. It eclipses
whatever art might have been seen in the coin if it had been left on its
own.

De gustibus, Ian.

;-)

~Anka

Yes, but...ridentem dicere verum quid vetat? ;^)

bad teeth, perhaps?

Old June 13th 05, 12:14 PM
Anka

Jeff R wrote:

bad teeth, perhaps?

From terrorism to orthodontia. Yikes. Are we off-topic, or what...

~Anka

Old June 13th 05, 03:06 PM
Edward McGrath

What's with the foreign language Anka? Who Are you trying to impress?..
Now Jeffy will speak in pig latin : )

Old June 13th 05, 09:20 PM
Anka

Reid Goldsborough wrote:

That wasn't Anka. That was one of her other personalities. Ankaaz I
think. Maybe Ann. Maybe Anka. Who knows? I've lost track of them all.
The only one I can make sense of is the English-speaking one. There's
one who speaks Latin, one who speaks one of the Slavic languages (they
all sound alike to me, those wild and crazy Slavs), one who just
grunts (in a smarmy kind of way), one who is silent.

I think I've posted under only three names: Anka, Anka Z, and Ankaaz.
That's three avatars of the name that's on my SSN card, which is Ann.
My birth certificate reads Anka, and my baptismal certificate says Ana,
but officially I'm Ann Maria. Many people call me Annie, some Anna or
Ana, a few Anci (pronounced ahn chee) and fewer still Ani (pronounced
ah nee). I'm also called Zakelj by some military types. ;-)

But in sheer numbers, I still can't compete with all of your sockpuppet
names, Reid.

~Anka

Old June 13th 05, 09:57 PM
Reid Goldsborough

On 13 Jun 2005 13:20:12 -0700, "Anka" wrote:

I think I've posted under only three names: Anka, Anka Z, and Ankaaz.
That's three avatars of the name that's on my SSN card, which is Ann.
My birth certificate reads Anka, and my baptismal certificate says Ana,
but officially I'm Ann Maria. Many people call me Annie, some Anna or
Ana, a few Anci (pronounced ahn chee) and fewer still Ani (pronounced
ah nee). I'm also called Zakelj by some military types. ;-)

But in sheer numbers, I still can't compete with all of your sockpuppet
names, Reid.

Once again, wrong. Your 12 different names far outnumber the
identities I've assumed here. But you know this. Not nice. I know. You
weren't trying to be nice.

--

Email: (delete "remove this")

Consumer: