New Early Copper Yahoo Group, for Large Cents etc!!!!

Old October 3rd 03, 09:23 PM
Jeremiah J. Burton

Default New Early Copper Yahoo Group, for Large Cents etc!!!!

Please join the new Yahoo Group EarlyCopper !!! Its FREE and Easy!!!

Since I cound't find one, I thought I'd start one. This group is for
anyone who is interested in Early American Copper Coinage, be it Large
Cents, Half Cents, Conder Tokens, and Hard Times Tokens. This
group is not affiliated with the EAC ( www.eacs.org ), but its members
are more than welcome.

I was a member of the EAC (#4703) but am not currently subscribed
(cash is low). They have a decent weekly e-mail digest that they do.
However I always thought that it was limited, because you had to wait a
week to get a reply. This way, you can get a reply imediatly, weekly, or
on the web. We also get a searchable archive of past messages. A yahoo
group also enjoys other advantages. We have an area where we can post
Photos and other files everyone to use.

I will soon upload some excel spread sheets that I have created. These
can function as checklists for your collecting. There will be lists by
date, die variety, and by Red Book Variety. These will cover Half Cents,
All Large Cents, and Colonial coins. Feel free to add more if you have
it. If you don't have excel, a good free program that will do the job is
available at www.openoffice.org

Feel free to add your own photos and files for everyone to use.

Thanks a lot, and I hope that this group takes off, like I Know it
can.

Jeremiah J. Burton