FS: Non sports cards from 1910 to 1980, huge inventory available!

Old March 3rd 04, 03:56 PM
David Levin

Default FS: Non sports cards from 1910 to 1980, huge inventory available!

Hello,
I just picked up a very large collection of non-sports cards. There
are cards from 1910 up to 1980. Some of the cards available include:
1964 Topps (Bubbles) Outer Limits (complete set)
1938 Gum Inc. Horrors of War
1933 Goudey Indian Gum (green printing)
1947 Goudey Indian Gum (black backs)
1941 Gum Inc. War Gum
1939 Gum Inc. War News Pictures
1936 G-Men and Heroes of the Law
1930's National Chicle Sky Birds
1953 Topps World On Wheels
1940 Card-O Aeroplanes
1958 Topps TV Westerns (Gunsmoke, etc.)
1940-42 T87 Wings Cigarettes (complete sets A, B, C, and singles)
1957 Topps Robin Hood
1955 Topps Rails and Sails (mostly low numbered Rails cards)
1953 Topps Fighting Marines
1951 Bowman Jets Rockets Spacemen
1941 Gum Inc. Uncle Sam
1941 Gum Inc. Uncle Sam's Home Defense
1950 Topps Bring Em Back Alive
1954 Topps Scoops
1961 Topps Sports Cars
1960 Fleer Casper the Ghost
1969 Topps Planet of the Apes (Movie)
1966 Topps Batman Black Bat, Blue Bat, and Red Bat cards
1965 Topps Man From Uncle
1964 Donruss Combat
1964 Topps Beatles black & white
1966 Donruss The Monkees (series A)
1966 Donruss Green Hornet
1965 Philadelphia Gum James Bond 007 Movie (b&w)
1966 Donruss Marvel Super Heroes (Spiderman, Daredevil, Captain
America, Iron Man, etc.)
1966 Leaf Good Guys and Bad Guys
1957 Topps Planes (blue)
1973 Topps You'll Die Laughing
1960's Topps Popsicle Space cards
1956 Topps Flags of the World
1963 Topps Valentine Foldees
1953 Topps Look N See
1962 Topps Ben Casey/Doctor Kildare
1957 Topps Roundup
1958 Topps Zorro
1935, 1936, 1937 Henry's Adventures
Many others are available.
Please visit my web site for the complete non-sports listings:

http://gfg.com/nonsports/index.shtml

Thank you,
David Levin
Dave's vintage baseball cards
www.gfg.com

For more information on these cards, as well as others,
contact David Levin at: "
All prices are listed by the
software as a guide. some of the cards are slightly
better or worse than the catagory they may be in,
but I try to put them in the closest condition catagory
available.
List is subject to change.
10 day moneyback guarantee, you pay postage and handling,
visa/mc accepted. We have a secure order form at our site.
http://www.gfg.com/baseball

David Levin
Global Frontier Group
P.O. Box 49723