Misc items to trade for cards I need

Old March 2nd 04, 12:52 PM

Default Misc items to trade for cards I need

Hi,

I have lots of misc items I would like to trade for cards I need. I'm
looking for any hologram cards I don't already have as well as many
commons/very low end cards I am looking for.

The items I have a

SOFTWARE (No boxes included):
RBASE 5000 (original disks only)
Desqview 386(original disks and books)
Nuts and Bolts (book and original CD)
Uninstaller (book and 2 original floppies)
Norton SystemWorks w/Ghost software (original CD, original floppies
and books)
Dragon Naturally Speaking trial CD

COMICS (all pages intact):
Ghosts Comic Mar 1974 #24 Fair condition
Transformers comic Jan 12th 1986 Fair condition
Sad Sack Comics

Vinyl records
Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan 33 1/3 RPM w/ book
Carlin on Campus George Carlin (sealed)

BOOKS:
English Literature book
Famous Children of Story Bookland by Laura A. Large. Copyrighted 1935
The Adventures of Robin Hood by Paul Creswick. Copyrighted 1991

MISC:
365 Stupidest Things Ever Said calendar (2001) All intact

DVDs
Cats & Dogs

LMK,
Marlies

Old March 2nd 04, 09:47 PM

Updated List 3/2/04

Comics
Transformers #12
Sad Sack#s 37,45,49,126
Mad #76 (Sept 1988)

Software
Norton Systemworks w/Ghost (CD and 3.5 disks)
Nuts and Bolts (CD)
Uninstaller 3 (3.5 floppies)
Desqview/Qemm (2 books and 5.25 disks)
Dragon Naturally Speaking demo CD (sealed)
McAfee Virusscan Deluxe (CD)
RBase 5000 (5.25 disks)
Hunt for Red October (5.25 disk)

Misc
365 Stupidest Things Ever Said desk calendar (intact)
Poster from Animation Factory 444/1000 (Art Holden)

Books
Literature-Structure, Sound and Sense
The Adventures of Robin Hood
Famous Children of Story Book Land
Baedeker's London (guide book)
Understanding Computers Series (Time-Life==15 books)
From the Twilight Zone
The Wind in the Willows
My Enemy My Ally (Star Trek)
Dave Barry Greatest Hits