Uncut MCC98 sketchagraphs for trade/sale

Old March 13th 04, 05:05 AM
Amalia Barrios

Default Uncut MCC98 sketchagraphs for trade/sale

Although I love these pieces, I'm going to concentrate on just the
regular pack-pulled Marvel sketchagraphs, so these are up for grabs.
I'll trade for MCC '98 and MSA sketchagraphs of Wolverine, Cyclops, or
Magneto (or FUSM sketchagraphs depending on the character) that I don't
already have (you can view what I DO have from my web page at http://abs-
cards.net - just click on the "Marvel Sketchagraph Gallery" link).

Anyway - 1st piece is an uncut colored sketchagraph of Wolverine vs. Fang
by Warren Martineck. Very nice piece:

http://abs-cards.net/images/images_s...lvievsfang.jpg

2nd item is actually a set of 5 uncut sketchagraphs, also by Warren
Martineck. I won't split this up as these really belong together. Each
of these pieces are numbered #1 of 5, #2 of 5, etc. They are of:

#1 - Mystique & Nightcrawler
#2 - Wolverine
#3 - Jean Grey
#4 - Storm
#5 - Bishop

All from the Age of Apocalypse storyline. These are basically puzzle
pieces that when put together form one larger running image. All 5
pieces are shown he

http://abs-cards.net/martineck.htm

along with a colored photo copy of the pieces put together (which will go
with the 5 sketches).

For those people with no sketchagraphs to offer in trade, I'm also
accepting $$ offers.

Amalia
http://abs-cards.net

FA: 1938 Book of uncut Shirley Temple Paper Dolls - not a reproduction Jerry General 0 May 9th 04 01:33 AM
Cutting uncut pages - should I - shouldn't I Mark Usher Books 9 March 21st 04 07:08 AM
FS: Uncut card sheets of ENTIRE sets Amalia Barrios Cards:- non-sport 0 February 21st 04 11:18 PM
Uncut, untrimmed? Robin **** Books 2 October 3rd 03 08:00 AM
Set of 4 Olivia III Case Loader Uncut Sheet CARDQUEST Cards:- non-sport 0 July 31st 03 02:05 PM