Five 1913 Liberty nickels at ANA

Old July 30th 03, 06:45 PM
Mark A. Behrens

Default Five 1913 Liberty nickels at ANA

They found the 5th coin. See the story at http://www.coinworld.com

Mark

Old July 30th 03, 11:42 PM
SF

"Mark A. Behrens" wrote...
: They found the 5th coin. See the story at http://www.coinworld.com
:
: Mark

This is the most exciting news in numismatics I think I have ever heard!
All this time, the family of the guy that was the known last owner of the
coin
actually still had it!

Color me greeeeen!

Sam
(I believe... I really do believe!)

Old July 31st 03, 12:05 AM
Alan & Erin Williams

SF wrote:

"Mark A. Behrens" wrote...
: They found the 5th coin. See the story at http://www.coinworld.com
:
: Mark

This is the most exciting news in numismatics I think I have ever heard!
All this time, the family of the guy that was the known last owner of the
coin
actually still had it!

Color me greeeeen!

Sam
(I believe... I really do believe!)

I guess this means I should stop searching rolls. ;-)

Alan
'still in the running for the 2nd 1959-D Wheatie'
Old July 31st 03, 12:51 AM
Phil DeMayo

Alan & Erin Williams wrote:

I guess this means I should stop searching rolls. ;-)

It may also signal an end to idiots bringing their million dollar 1913 Buffalo
nickels into coin shops...or not ;-)

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old July 31st 03, 01:02 AM
Stujoe

In article , Phil
DeMayo spoke thusly...
Alan & Erin Williams wrote:

I guess this means I should stop searching rolls. ;-)

It may also signal an end to idiots bringing their million dollar 1913 Buffalo
nickels into coin shops...or not ;-)

Oooh! Oooh! I'll pick 'NOT'! :-) The Buffalo Nickel, Liberty Nickel
and What's It Worth pages on my site have been hit very, very hard
today. More than double the normal amount of hits I get in a day (and
this is 5 or 6 hours worth) . A little thing like the last one being
found is not going to stop anyone. :-)

--
Stu Miller
Read about Coins in the News:
Old July 31st 03, 01:35 AM
Terry S

"SF" wrote in message

"Mark A. Behrens" wrote...
: They found the 5th coin. See the story at http://www.coinworld.com
:
: Mark

This is the most exciting news in numismatics I think I have ever heard!
All this time, the family of the guy that was the known last owner of the
coin
actually still had it!

Color me greeeeen!

Sam
(I believe... I really do believe!)

ever ask them ?

Old July 31st 03, 03:29 AM
Alan & Erin Williams

Phil DeMayo wrote:

Alan & Erin Williams wrote:

I guess this means I should stop searching rolls. ;-)

It may also signal an end to idiots bringing their million dollar 1913 Buffalo
nickels into coin shops...or not ;-)

Hope springs eternal in the human breast... ;-)

Alan
'has five 1913 Nickels and thinks the 'S' is the elusive one'