You Must Read This

Old July 7th 05, 09:14 PM
dave robertson

Default You Must Read This

I am trying to get listed in the Guieness Book of World records. My listing would be as to how many $1.00 bills I can get people to send to me. If you feel like you would like to help
please mail to: Dave Robertson, 117 N. James St. Morristown, TN 37814
Thanks
Old July 7th 05, 09:22 PM
Balaji Murthy

dave robertson wrote:
I am trying to get listed in the Guieness Book of World records. My listing would be as to how many $1.00 bills I can get people to send to me. If you feel like you would like to help
please mail to: Dave Robertson, 117 N. James St. Morristown, TN 37814
Thanks

I understand Guiness has retired this category of records, as too many
people were attempting this.

- Balaji
Old July 7th 05, 10:07 PM
Kyle Mutcher

I'm going to do the same but my listing in the Guinness Book will be for
$100 bills, Canadian or American I'm not fussy that way, but no Jamaican
$100 bills, they look nice but it would be a waste of my precious time to go
get them from the mail, don't want to miss my Maury Povich episodes.

If you really want to you can send more than one in each envelope.

Send them all too:
Billy-Rae
Brown Trailer #4
Morristown, TN 41873

"dave robertson" wrote in message
I am trying to get listed in the Guieness Book of World records. My

listing would be as to how many $1.00 bills I can get people to send to me.
If you feel like you would like to help
please mail to: Dave Robertson, blah blah blah
Thanks

Old July 7th 05, 10:48 PM
A.E. Gelat

Send to me 100 $1 bills and I will send them back to you. Keep doing this
until you reach any number you want to receive. I will remove two from
every hundred you send to cover my postage.

Tony

Old July 7th 05, 10:50 PM
Kyle Mutcher

Dave-Rea Robertson you potlicker,
You dun stole another of my making money idears, Wait til pa gets a hold a
you and thrashes the day light from your no-no. I'm still sore that you
stole my idea for the car battery powered popcorn popper and disco light
party kit. Thought you woulda lernt your lesson when pa pushed your trailer
into the hog wallow. Don't think your girl getting elCamino is safe safe,
pa has the honey bucket in the back of the car and is itchin to use it. Oh
by
the way your fiance, Betty-rae, is going to help me wash the pig tonight so
don't come home til after 9.

Billy-rae

*This was just a fictional reply for comedic purposes, no house trailers
will be pushed into pig manure no elcaminos will be hurt and no pig
washing will occur as mentioned in the above message.

Old July 7th 05, 11:05 PM
Scott Stevenson

On 7 Jul 2005 15:14:53 -0500, "dave robertson"
wrote:

I am trying to get listed in the Guieness Book of World records. My listing would be as to how many $1.00 bills I can get people to send to me. If you feel like you would like to help
please mail to:

Dave,

Have you ever seen those blow-in cards for magazine subscriptions?
Do you realize that by printing your address on a worldwide forum,
you've opened yourself up to such fun as finding you now have 31
subscriptions to magazines like "Gay and Lesbian Biker"? And hey,
maybe your mail carrier isn't a snitch...

just wondering,
Scott
...not that I would ever do something like that...
Old July 8th 05, 11:41 AM
B.J. Herbison

No, that's cheating -- you can't count the same bill twice.

Now send me the 100 bills, and I'll go to the bank and get different
bills and send them to you (deducting postage, mileage, and a very
reasonable hourly rate for my time).

B.J.

A.E. Gelat wrote:
Send to me 100 $1 bills and I will send them back to you. Keep doing this
until you reach any number you want to receive. I will remove two from
every hundred you send to cover my postage.

Tony

"dave robertson" wrote in message

I am trying to get listed in the Guieness Book of World records. My
listing would be as to how many $1.00 bills I can get people to send to me.
If you feel like you would like to help
please mail to: Dave Robertson, 117 N. James St. Morristown, TN 37814
Thanks

B.J. Herbison / / http://www.herbison.com/herbison/bj.html
The Next Asylum / 203 Long Hill Road / Bolton, MA 01740-1421 / +1 978
634-1061

Could you use an extra $10,000?? You'll kick yourself if you don't read this. Mxrider52 Paper Money 0 January 11th 05 08:39 PM
from the associated press Nobody Books 0 November 28th 04 11:38 PM
Want Money Read On! Proven Method... C.Reed Paper Money 0 June 1st 04 04:22 AM
Want Money Read On! Proven Method... C.Reed Paper Money 0 June 1st 04 04:11 AM