Money for old rope

Old July 5th 05, 11:16 PM

Default Money for old rope

Money, Money, Money

An easy way to make money and get rich quick
---------------------
This is not a scam i have done it myself
Can you really make money so easily? I am and this helps whilst
developing my own online business!
I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to
convince you that this is not a scam because it makes logical sense how
you can earn money through paypal.
A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you
are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most
of us, I was curious, so I kept reading :
OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal, here
is some of it!!
Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and,
when I came
Across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of
PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent
standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving
payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an
Email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go
there...
You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will
never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By
fast I mean 'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done
on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT
considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal!
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through paypal to each of the
emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address in
the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article in at least 200
Newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about
trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it : It follows the same regulations as the mailed
chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?.
Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I was
shocked and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just
kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the
End second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I
had over $9,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week
and I have made a total of just over $22,000.00 and it's still
Coming in rapidly. Its : Certainly worth $6.00., I have spent more than
that on the lottery!! : Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this
Article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not
have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the
instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6
into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with
PayPal (which may take a few days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used
my millions of people world wide.
STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,
Write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is
creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your
address to anyone you do not know.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
The email list:

1)
2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move
the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR
email address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the
list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!
---- DIRECTIONS----
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your : Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
From the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer

memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
list.

Step 3) save your new notepad
File as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different
sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. :

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Just example you log on any search engine like, yahoo.com,google.com,
altavista.com,excite.com then you search with this subject millionaire
message board? or money making message
Board? or employment message board? or money making discussions? web
entrepreneur forums? or money making forum? or business message board?
etc. Home business forums? home business boards?
BEING CREATIVE WILL BOOST YOUR RESULTS !!!
You will find thousand & thousand message board. Click one by one then
you will find the option post a new message.

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill
In the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post message button. You're done with your first one!.
Please Be Honest and it will truely work for you: Congrats!

easy money brett Paper Money 0 July 8th 04 09:04 PM
money Bob de Groot Paper Money 0 January 18th 04 12:42 PM
QUICK AND EASY MONEY!!! Sable The Terror Paper Money 0 September 1st 03 11:43 PM