OSCAR PARTY 411

Old March 9th 04, 04:45 AM
xxxnospamxxx

Was this the 2004 Vanity Fair party? Because Orlando Bloom was in
Spain filming Kingdom of Heaven at that time and couldn't have been in
LA for Oscar night.

Yea, and stars never have even one day off when they film movies! Not to
mention, they are not allowed to fly out of the country when they are filming.

Don't these stars know they are not allowed to fly into LA for the biggest
night of the year if they are filming. I mean "Come on!!"
Who are you trying to fool Barefoot?
snicker
Old March 9th 04, 05:28 AM
Barefootmk

huh...how was this directed at me?
i don't know...check wireimage.com as he was spotted all over the place oscar
night...i've even seen photos of him AT THE VANITY FAIR PARTY. so i guess the
pictures don't lie...now do they?
Old March 9th 04, 05:34 AM
Barefootmk

oh yeah...and i never said i got orlando bloom...just that we saw him...he
didn't sign for anyone or anything like that anyway
Old March 9th 04, 01:35 PM
xxxnospamxxx

huh...how was this directed at me?

No not at all Barefoot...
My post was intended to be very sarcastically spoken. The one reply about
Orlando Bloom filming out of the country was ridiculous.

Some of these fans must not understand that these stars will do anything to be
seen at the almighty Oscar parties and such.

Just because someone is filming out of the country means nothing. It's not
like they have to be on sets 24/7 for goodness sakes. They won't hesitate to
fly private or whatever if they have a day off or two or three off from
filming.

Keep the 411's coming!
JC
Old March 9th 04, 02:01 PM
dahoov2

I wonder.... how many Oscar tickets are given to each nominee? Just
curious as I saw Elijah, Sean Asitn, Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan,
Fran Walsh, Annie Lennox, Liv Tyler, Howard Shore, Peter Jackson and I
think Phllippa Boyens was there as well... but no Orlando.

No, I am not saying he didn't go to the party. Hell if I know. I had
seen interviews where some celebs said they weren't attending the show
but went to the parties after. But they'd of had tickets no?
I wasn't there... lol. But why wasn't he given a ticket to the Oscars
seeing his newfound large celebrity status and being part of the 11
nominations?

Sometimes, asking the right questions might lead one to answers so
they don't go off accusing others So before you say he wasn't there,
ask the questions, do the research etc.

Old March 9th 04, 05:21 PM
Kisa

(Barefootmk) wrote in message ...
oh yeah...and i never said i got orlando bloom...just that we saw him...he
didn't sign for anyone or anything like that anyway

Here's wireimages photos

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...p=gls====53254

Kate Bosworth was definitely in LA. Are you sure she was with Orlando?
Because if she was holding hands with someone else you may have
something to sell to the tabloids!

But show me one picture of Orlando in LA for this year's Oscars and I
will apologize. But you won't find any. Trust me I've looked. I think
you mistook someone else for him.

Old March 9th 04, 05:26 PM
Autochazer

You're wrong. The last time wireimage has Orlando in LA was for the
premiere of Return of the King.

There aren't any pictures of him at Getty, Rex, or Splash either.

There are pictures of him on Wireimage at the Vanity Fair party at
Mortons in 2002! But not this year.

WHAT? U MEAN BAREFORGER LYING AGAIN? THAT IMPOSSIBLE! HE IS MOST HONEST
DEALER IN LA. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. I MAKE FUNNY.

Perhaps you've misidentified him and Kate Bosworth and confused them
with someone else.

no confusion. he just lie all the time and make up storys for attention. no
bloom at oscars. bareforger say he see him so can go home and sign pictures
himself to sell on ebay. good thing you prove him wrong. he is bad man with
fake autographs. everyone now this. ask la collectors. they tell you.
Old March 9th 04, 05:28 PM
Barefootmk

i did also have friends at the LOTR party...i guess held by THE ONE
RING.net...i guess you could actually purchaes tickets to this event...who said
they saw him there.