FS or Trade: Steelers Football Cards

Old February 21st 04, 04:48 PM
ASBURY96pk

Default FS or Trade: Steelers Football Cards

Steelers Football Cards For Sale or Trade. I have no set price for these cards.
These are all in great condition unless noted as so. Email me if you are
interested.

1970 Topps

Roy Jefferson
Gene Mingo (2)
Ray Mansfield
Earl Gros
Dick Hoak
Jim Shorter

1971 Topps

Andy Russell
John Fuqua
Terry Hanratty (2)

1972 Topps

L.C. Greenwood (Pro Action)

1973 Topps

Andy Russell
Frank Lewis
Team Card
AFC Playoff Divisional Card Vs. Raiders (Immaculate Reception)

1974 Topps

Terry Bradshaw (condition)
Bruce Van Dyke
Terry Hanratty
Roy Gerela (2)
Henry Davis
L.C. Greenwood
MIke Wagner
Glen Edwards (2)
Ron Shanklin
John McMackin
Team Card
Andy Russell (2)

1975 Topps

Super Bowl IX Card vs. Vikings (Bradshaw on front)
Jack Ham (condition)
Mel Blount (rookie)
Sam Davis (2)
JT Thomas
Frank Lewis
Ron Shanklin
Dwight White
Andy Russell

1976 Topps

Super Bowl Card vs. Cowboys (Bradshaw on front)
Terry Hanratty
Glen Edwards
Mel Blount
Jack Ham