Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

Old March 3rd 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 3, 11:00 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

Well, you have been exposed as the liar now.

"Dream on, dream your sick and sad little dreams", JASON CHRISTOPHER
HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL...

Old March 3rd 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 11:02 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:27 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"

wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:16 am, "seattle_bookseller"

wrote:
Scot, does anyone moderate this NG?

No LJ Abuse team to go whimpering to here, I'm afraid, JASON
CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M/ ARSUPIAL.

The magic of the Internet.

Hey, didja hear that they revealed some serious deficiencies and
exploits around Onion Routers? Think you should be worrying...?

This has become a police matter at this point. You are a stalker,
David Schlesinger.

Rockin'. I'll look forward to hearing from 'em, JASON CHRISTOPHER
HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL.

Oh, I forgot to mention: fraudulently registering a domain name in
furtherance of a crime (like extortion) is a Federal crime. And you
better believe that I will subpoena "Aaron Bohannon" and "Niwi" and
Verio and all the records associated with the registration of
stonemirror.org...

We're gonna have some fun!

Old March 3rd 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

On Mar 3, 11:02 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"
wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:45 am, "seattle_bookseller"

wrote:

It is piling up in a nice, fat report
for the police and for your current employer.

I've _pleaded_ for you to call the cops. I've double-dog _dared_ you
to. So far, you seem to be taking your sweet time about it. Whenever
they get here, I'll be more than happy to discuss your attempts at
identity theft, fraud and extortion with them and provide them with
the supporting evidence.

As far as my employer goes, they've been well aware of you since the
_last_ time you attempted (with your usual total lack of success) to
damage my professional reputation over a year ago. I've got the
evidence to tie you to that as well, and as soon as you call my
employer, you will find yourself speaking to someone in our Legal
department with whom I predict you will have an interesting
discussion, but one quite unsatisfying to you.

So, have at it, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M, ARSUPIAL. Knock
yourself out.

These lies are totally irrelevant to Seattle Bookseller, and to books
in any way, shape or form. Your true mission here has been exposed,
and your lies David Schlesinger.

Old March 3rd 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

wrote:

[...]

Called the cops or your lawyer yet, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS
M, ARSUPIAL? When you call the lawyer, you might save yourself some
money by asking him right up front "What constitutes an 'absolute
defense' against charges of defamation?"

Old March 3rd 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Mr. E.

On Mar 3, 12:27 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 3, 9:24 am, "Mr. E." wrote:

On Mar 3, 11:52 am, wrote:

http://tomswift.bobfinnan.com/ts2.htm

Thanks for promoting my Tom Swift site!

Tom Swift is the stupidest, most trivial, worthless crap that paper
was ever wasted on.

I take it you are an authority on stupid, trivial, worthless crap
being that you are a piece of stupid, trivial worthless crap!
Poor B.O. Plenty, now everyone hates him!

Old March 3rd 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

wrote:
Scot, does anyone moderate this NG?

No LJ Abuse team to go whimpering to here, I'm afraid, JASON
CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M/ ARSUPIAL.

The magic of the Internet.

Hey, didja hear that they revealed some serious deficiencies and
exploits around Onion Routers? Think you should be worrying...?

This has become a police matter at this point. You are a stalker,
David Schlesinger.

Rockin'. I'll look forward to hearing from 'em, JASON CHRISTOPHER
HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL.

Oh, I forgot to mention: fraudulently registering a domain name in
furtherance of a crime (like extortion) is a Federal crime. And you
better believe that I will subpoena "Aaron Bohannon" and "Niwi" and
Verio and all the records associated with the registration of
stonemirror.org...

We're gonna have some fun!

More of your deranged fantasies that have not remotely touched reality
in something like SIX YEARS.

Old March 3rd 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 11:00 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:55 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"

And you have zero evidence to back your claim.

"Evidence", you mean like notarized printouts and sworn statements
from witnesses, that kinda thing...?

Oh, I've got _those_.

Old March 3rd 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 3, 11:29 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:08 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"

We're gonna have some fun!

More of your deranged fantasies that have not remotely touched reality
in something like SIX YEARS.

I guess we'll see if you ever actually make good on your threats to
call the cops or a lawyer, won't we?

Old March 3rd 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:55 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"

And you have zero evidence to back your claim.

"Evidence", you mean like notarized printouts and sworn statements
from witnesses, that kinda thing...?

Oh, I've got _those_.

You have deranged and sick fantasies that have not come remotely close
to reality in SIX LONG YEARS.

Old March 3rd 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:55 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"

And you have zero evidence to back your claim.

"Evidence", you mean like notarized printouts and sworn statements
from witnesses, that kinda thing...?

Oh, I've got _those_.

You have deranged and sick fantasies that have not come remotely close
to reality in SIX LONG YEARS.

Call the cops. Do it now.