Some Pics of US Stamps and Revenues

Old January 19th 10, 02:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
phantomm_1

Default Some Pics of US Stamps and Revenues

Here find some US stamps and Revenues.

If you see anything interesting, do let me know.

http://cjoint.com/?btb63UUsqk

Old January 19th 10, 08:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Bill[_7_]

phantomm_1 wrote:
Here find some US stamps and Revenues.

If you see anything interesting, do let me know.

http://cjoint.com/?btb63UUsqk

I see only a picture of two miscentered regular 5-cent postal stamps.

Bill
Old January 19th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Bill[_7_]

phantomm_1 wrote:
Here find some US stamps and Revenues.

If you see anything interesting, do let me know.

http://cjoint.com/?btb63UUsqk

Ok, I see what you're doing now. You have referenced more images in
separate messages.

Bill
Old January 22nd 10, 12:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
CASACUDOR

On Jan 19, 3:06*am, "phantomm_1" wrote:
Here find some US stamps and Revenues.

If you see anything interesting, do let me know.

http://cjoint.com/?btb63UUsqk

the stamp from right part (in the way you look) is very different than
the other,
if you look closely you will see the very thin lines from the upper
right corner and arround the word "CENTS"
are missing. Also the white lines defining Roosevelt's coat are not
there, on the coat ! nice item. I have about 20 stamps like that but
no one without lines
may be is not a common printing mistake?!

Anton
Old January 25th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
phantomm_1

"CASACUDOR" wrote in message
On Jan 19, 3:06 am, "phantomm_1" wrote:
Here find some US stamps and Revenues.

If you see anything interesting, do let me know.

http://cjoint.com/?btb63UUsqk

the stamp from right part (in the way you look) is very different than
the other,
if you look closely you will see the very thin lines from the upper
right corner and arround the word "CENTS"
are missing. Also the white lines defining Roosevelt's coat are not
there, on the coat ! nice item. I have about 20 stamps like that but
no one without lines
may be is not a common printing mistake?!

Anton

I have a few of these, I'll have to check and see if I have any more without
the lines.