Ideal Toni Doll / Danbury Mint Outfits for Shirley Temple Dolls For Sale

Old October 19th 03, 04:55 PM
Donna

Default Ideal Toni Doll / Danbury Mint Outfits for Shirley Temple Dolls For Sale

1950s Ideal P93 Toni, Danbury Mint Outfits for 15" vinyl Dress-Up Shirley
Temple For Sale
*Ideal P-93 Strung Hard Plastic Toni from the 1950s., nice coloring, rosy
cheeks except small white spot on left cheek, blonde wig covers head, but has
probably been cut shorter than it once was to mid-length, hairs missing at
part-line though wig has even bangs and looks good from the front and back
(doll would be lovely with a hat). Her blue eyes open and close, has nice full
lashes with shadow. She is wearing a 1950s plain blue cotton dress with
attached panties that came with her (don't know if it is original, but it is
from the period and fits her perfectly), dress buttons in the back; she is
wearing 1950s vinyl white boots, some of paint on left leg is lighter than
rest, excellent hands and fingers.
Despite the flaws that I have listed, she is in overall good condition and is a
strikingly attractive doll in a larger size than most Toni dolls.
$240.00+$11.00 UPS S&H (In Calif., add $18.60 sales tax)
*Danbury Mint Outfits for 15" Shirley Temple Vinyl Dress-Up Shirley Temple
Dolls (more to be added-near mint in box & like new, missing pieces are noted
with reduced prices)--Were Pre-owned, but still look new:
*Baby Take a Bow white polka dots on red dress, missing certificate and slip.
$27.00
*Blue Bird Tyrolean Dress, with certificate, missing gray vest cord. $27.00
*Bright Eyes Aviator Outfit, complete with certificate. $29.00
*Captain January Sailor suit, complete with certificate. $29.00
*Captain January long red with gold trim Opera Gown for 15" Danbury Mint vinyl
Dress Up Shirley Temple Doll. Gorgeous red brocade dress representing mother's
opera gown altered to child's size, with gold trim and gold with lace collar
and cuffs, white stockings, black leather-like boots, stand, certificate.
$30.00
*Curly Top dress for Danbury Mint 15" vinyl dress up Shirley Temple doll, with
white pleated skirt and green bodice with duck appliques,green ribbon bow,
white collar, white sleep, green velvet brimmed hat with green ribbon, white
slip, long black socks, black Mary Jane patent shoes, white slip and panties,
stand, no certificate. $28.00
*Dimples satin white and pink tuxedo outfit for Danbury Mint 15" vinyl dress up
Shirley Temple doll, with white slacks with pink ribbon stripes, pink vest with
silver stars and white sleeveless blouse with ruffles and silver bow, pink
tuxedo top with darker pink velvet collars and cuffs, white stockings, silver
shoes, stand, certificate. $29.00
* Many more outfits to be added as they are checked.
*Toni, and Other Vintage dolls can be found on this web page:
http://www.dkkdolls.com/List11.hrml.
*Shirley Temple and Celebrity Dolls can be found on this web page; also watch
this page for additional Franklin Mint Shirley Temple outfits--photo links to
all outfits that are offered for sale: http://www.dkkdolls.com/List10.html
*Other Ideal Dolls can be found on this web page:
http://www.dkkdolls.com/List6.html
*Many other dolls can be accessed from my home and contents page at
http://www.dkkdolls.com/home.html
*My website home page and gateway to my entire site and its numerous dolls,
accessories, and related collectibles can be accessed from he
http://www.dkkdolls.com/home.html
*My Ebay feedback, other auctions, and home page can be accessed from my Ebay
About Me page as follows: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dkkdolls/
*Shipping is according to rates at http://wwww.dkkdolls.com/ToOrder.html.
Payment may be by check (allow to clear), money order, through Pay Pal, or by
American Express, Discover, Mastercard, or VISA.
*To view items and pictures featured in my Collectors Online Showcase, go
hehttp://www.tias.com/stores/donnaskorner/
*If you have questions, you can contact me at this email address:

Happy Collectibles Hunting
Visit my website
www.dkkdolls.com

Hallmark Christmas Ornaments Beverly Wilder General 0 May 14th 04 10:38 PM
CPK Dolls & Misc Items--- FS Sue from NY General 0 August 28th 03 05:53 PM
CPK Dolls & Misc. Items--- F S Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 28th 03 05:49 PM
CPK D O L L S FS Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:30 AM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM