Star Archive??

Old October 16th 03, 05:10 AM
ICKIECUP

Default Star Archive??

Hi, if anyone subscribes to Star Archive is it possible if you can share your
user id & password with me? Or you can tell me the day update & I'll tell you
which celebrities I want. In exchange I can share my successes with you. It
would be much appreciated. My email is
Thanks.
Old October 16th 03, 10:33 AM
gary

"ICKIECUP" wrote in message
Hi, if anyone subscribes to Star Archive is it possible if you can share

your
user id & password with me? Or you can tell me the day update & I'll tell

you
which celebrities I want. In exchange I can share my successes with you.

It
would be much appreciated. My email is
Thanks.

oh yeah,why don't i pay your bills too !

Old October 16th 03, 12:53 PM
Isuamlmbf

Hi, if anyone subscribes to Star Archive is it possible if you can share your
user id & password with me? Or you can tell me the day update & I'll tell you
which celebrities I want. In exchange I can share my successes with you. It
would be much appreciated. My email is
Thanks.

Someone pay for it and I will tell you what to look up for me. HOW CHEAP CAN
YOU GET??
Old October 16th 03, 09:59 PM
Dan C

Well, if you're so generous why don't you pay and we'll ask you to look
stuff up for us lol.

Daniel
http://www.focussimulation.com/dan

Old October 17th 03, 06:48 PM
Ryan

How much money are we talking to join it? I am new to this, but is it a
hundred or a few dollars?? Ryan

Old October 18th 03, 02:42 AM
Gummby3

It's broken down to $35 a year, $24 for half a year and $5 a month.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net

"Ryan" wrote in message
How much money are we talking to join it? I am new to this, but is it a
hundred or a few dollars?? Ryan

---

Old October 19th 03, 09:22 AM
Glenn \(SBfan2000\)

seems like it would be smart for people to get in groups of three and buy a
membership than give the user/password to the three people that kicked in
money! Only $12 a year that way!

"Isuamlmbf" wrote in message

Hi, if anyone subscribes to Star Archive is it possible if you can share

your
user id & password with me? Or you can tell me the day update & I'll tell

you
which celebrities I want. In exchange I can share my successes with you.

It
would be much appreciated. My email is
Thanks.

Someone pay for it and I will tell you what to look up for me. HOW CHEAP

CAN
YOU GET??

Star Archive not free. I quit hobby. Sold collection Jerry Winters Autographs 5 October 31st 03 10:38 PM
Star Archive Mike Hoffman Autographs 6 October 7th 03 10:02 AM
Now that star archive is not free any help? Brent Mc Autographs 2 October 2nd 03 10:48 PM
Star Archive Is Now Charging? TV6D Autographs 20 October 1st 03 02:28 PM
Star Archive - Markus speaks out... Gummby3 Autographs 0 October 1st 03 07:34 AM