***NEWSFLASH*** Almost ready to publish new Cabbage Patch Kids book!

Old May 13th 05, 02:25 AM

Default ***NEWSFLASH*** Almost ready to publish new Cabbage Patch Kids book!

Hello everyone I have some exciting news about the new Cabbage Patch
Kids book. I have set my release date for around October 1st (may be a
little sooner)!!! I will be offering a special introductory price to
the first 30 people who send a deposit of $25.00, upon release of the
book the final price for those 30 reserved copies is $40.00. The price
of the book is not yet set but should be between $50 and $65. Please
keep in mind that this new book is around 360 pages in length with many
full color photos (I lost track at 2000) and plenty of informational
text.

Anyone who has ever tried to put together something of this magnitude
knows how hard it really is. I have spent the last four years of my
life working on this project and I will never be fully satisfied with
the completion of the content. I don't think this "project" will ever
be finished based on the simple assumption that you can never know
EVERYTHING about ANYTHING. Collecting Cabbage Patch Kids is a skill,
which takes a long time to understand even just the essentials. It is a
skill, which likely will never be mastered. I hope that my book can
make the learning curve go faster for everyone from new collectors to
experts looking to dig even deeper into the history of Cabbage Patch
Kids.

My book is called "Fundamentals of Cabbage Patch Kids." It is put
together based on the information not only myself, but many other
collectors as well have gathered over the years. I have had outside
help from many Ebay sellers. I think I have over a hundred people who
have helped with this project and I just want to thank you all for your
help throughout this project. I will never stop working on this
project, as it is something I love dearly. In the future I will publish
updated copies and distribute updated inserts for those who own the
book.

I have self-published this book; meaning I have done all of the
printing and binding. This takes a lot of time and resources on my
part. The majority of the cost of each copy is in paper, ink, binding
materials and the equipment used to print and bind.

I accept Paypal, money orders, and personal checks for the deposit.
Please contact me if you need my address for payment purposes and so I
can put you on the introductory price listing.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Jamie

http://www.heli-chair.com/jamies_cpk_homepage

(I have not updated my site in some time though - That is my next
project!)