Autograph scans are now up

Old March 27th 04, 02:42 AM
Dan C

Default Autograph scans are now up

Hi all,

I got home for spring break, so now I have access to a scanner. Thus, I have
all my scans up now! For the past month and a half or so the best I could do
was post a rather bad quality digital photo of the autographs, but now they
are scanned in full glory if you are at all interesed in taking a peek. =)
Good luck to you all!

Daniel
http://www.focussimulation.com/dan

Old March 27th 04, 03:36 AM
dahoov2

Daniel, I really like the look of your site. I like you put a litle
Oscar near Oscar Winners. Where you have your failures, what does the
number in parenthesis denote? How many times you've tried? I like
that you are honest about the secretarials etc.

I also like your font and mouse over for that. Nice.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old March 27th 04, 05:07 AM
Dan C

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it! The number is how many
failures I've gotten from that person, e.g. 4 preprints for Halle Berry. It
doesn't include instances where I've never heard back from that person.
Thanks for your comments about the secretarials and stuff, it's always
bothered me when some blatant secretarials are listed as authentic
autographs. Sometimes though, I really don't know, and put it on my
successes page unknowingly until I find out later. There, I also put a
little comment by some that are of questionable authenticity. I'm
considering putting one of these by Ashley Judd. The sig is similar to the
one she is sending out through the theatre now, but not similar to ones that
I've seen through movie sets. Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

wrote:

Hi all,

I got home for spring break, so now I have access to a scanner. Thus, I

have
all my scans up now! For the past month and a half or so the best I could

do
was post a rather bad quality digital photo of the autographs, but now

they
are scanned in full glory if you are at all interesed in taking a peek.

=)

Old March 29th 04, 12:56 AM
dahoov2

It's always cool to be honest and truly that will make your site one
of the one that I'd want to keep coming back to for reference. Seems
to me like you're at least wanting to know what they are and are
trying! Kudos.

By the way, may I ask how you got the Wenham? Did not see that
annotated. He's one of my wanted. I've a thing for him lol...

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:07:30 -0800, "Dan C"
wrote:

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it! The number is how many
failures I've gotten from that person, e.g. 4 preprints for Halle Berry. It
doesn't include instances where I've never heard back from that person.
Thanks for your comments about the secretarials and stuff, it's always
bothered me when some blatant secretarials are listed as authentic
autographs. Sometimes though, I really don't know, and put it on my
successes page unknowingly until I find out later. There, I also put a
little comment by some that are of questionable authenticity. I'm
considering putting one of these by Ashley Judd. The sig is similar to the
one she is sending out through the theatre now, but not similar to ones that
I've seen through movie sets. Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Daniel
http://www.focussimulation.com/dan

.. .