RIP "Big boss Man" - my in person encounter

Old September 23rd 04, 11:24 PM
pe2

Default RIP "Big boss Man" - my in person encounter

hey all-

I had the pleasure of meeting Ray back in the mid-90's, when he was "the
Guardian Angel". Saw him at the, then Marriott hotel (Now Wyndam)", in
Roanoke, VA. wCw was in town for a Monday Nitro Gig. had to make the trip
for this show knowing where they all stayed.

funny thing-Ray had a briefcase in one hand, and a 6 pack in the writing
hand. I asked for an autograph on a WCW hat-he said not problem, and asked
me to hold the six pack. He signed a beautiful autograph-all three of his
names-Big Boss Man, Guardian Angel, and Big Bubba Rogers.

I told him I had been a fan since the Big Bubba days and he said thanks-that
was a long time ago! then, Got a hand shake from him, and we parted ways.
Will always be One of my favorite in-persons!

RIP Boss Man

PS: Most wrestlers do die before their time-Just look at the stress and
toll, that the stunts, 'roids, and pain killers take on their bodies. I'd
hate to see insides of "Tommy Dreamer" and "Raven"...

Old September 24th 04, 12:50 AM
Autogrph34

What did he die of?

Autographs in Person Earl Autographs 0 September 7th 03 10:19 AM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411...8/11 GraphRackr Autographs 1 August 15th 03 01:51 PM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411...7/18 FOX NETWORK PARTY GraphRackr Autographs 2 July 21st 03 01:21 PM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411 HARRISON FORD, BROOKE BURNS, BROOKE BURKE, and more GraphRackr Autographs 1 July 18th 03 05:14 PM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411....6/29 GraphRackr Autographs 3 June 30th 03 07:13 AM