massave collection for sale ( buy it now ) format tons of photos of the collection make us a offer we cant refuse

Old September 1st 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
casecrackers

Default massave collection for sale ( buy it now ) format tons of photos of the collection make us a offer we cant refuse

we bout this collection & decided to bust this up in 3 large lots here
are links to the buy it now auction ( if they don't sell we will send
them to auction )

we have a ton of photos in each auction please let them load
feel free to make us a offer through ebay all we can do is say no
call us at 410-698-2122

Louie

paypal ok

if you would like to buy all 3 lots we can work out a deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/huge-BASKETBALL-...QQcmdZViewItem

937 inserts 923 rc's 244 jerseys autos 1/1 bird/iverson

http://cgi.ebay.com/huge-football-ca...QQcmdZViewItem

1545 INSERTS & 1564 ROOKIES 245 GAME USED JERSEYS & AUTO'S

http://cgi.ebay.com/baseball-card-co...QQcmdZViewItem