HOLIDAY SWAP update!

Old November 7th 03, 05:07 AM
BobbyShaw

Default HOLIDAY SWAP update!

Well, it's day 4 in the collection process. The response and participation has
been excellent! I'm still not going to publicly share any participants (I want
to respect people's privacy, keep possible partners a complete surprise until
the end, and I don't want who does/does not participate to be a topic of
discussion).

BUT, I will give out some statistics of the response.

So far, we've had 37 people sign up for the swap. Several of those have joined
multiple categories so we have 67 category entries. Here is the breakdown of
entries:

USA under $10 -- 6
USA $10-$25 -- 17
USA over $25 -- 16
World under $10 -- 5
World $10-$25 -- 5
World over $25 -- 3
potpourri under $10 -- 3
potpourri $10-$25 -- 8
potpourri over $25 -- 4

As you can see, obviously the US categories are most popular, but we have
enough participation in all categories to get successful swaps and ensure
people who have entered multiple categories different partners.

Again, I have confirmed by e-mail all entries that I have received. So, if you
have sent an entry and have not received a return confirmation, please let me
know in the newsgroup. There are still 16 people that had expressed interest
in the swap in the suggestions thread that I have yet to hear from. So, if you
are still interested, get those forms in! From the fast response I've gotten
from most people, it probably won't be necessary to wait until Nov. 16th to end
the collection. So it will probably be earlier that week (earliest I would
stop is Nov 11th -- giving us 8 days of collection).

--
Does olive oil really help with corroded coins? Check out my experiment at:
http://www.mindspring.com/~robe294/o...xperiment.html

HOLIDAY SWAP update BobbyShaw Coins 8 November 6th 03 04:58 AM
HOLIDAY SWAP entry form (2nd post) BobbyShaw Coins 0 November 6th 03 04:04 AM
HOLIDAY SWAP entry form! BobbyShaw Coins 3 November 6th 03 01:35 AM
HOLIDAY SWAP suggestions BobbyShaw Coins 64 November 2nd 03 05:12 AM
PING: Former Holiday Swap coordinators BobbyShaw Coins 2 October 29th 03 05:37 PM