Someone On Ebay, or Fraudbay as some others call it, is at it again.Overpricing An 8-Track Tape

Old November 2nd 19, 10:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Someone On Ebay, or Fraudbay as some others call it, is at it again.Overpricing An 8-Track Tape

Hello Y'all

Someone on Ebay or Fraudbay as some others call it, is at it again.

They are overpricing an 8-Track tape. Granted, it may be a rare record club issue, which is RCA Music Service in this case and still sealed, but is asking for way too much money, IMHO. They are selling for almost $200.00 ($199.99) with a fee of $3.99 for shipping. IMHO, it's crazy. Why do I say this? I actually have this very same 8-Track tape in my ever growing collection as I scored this at an AMVETS thrift store for only 0.49 cents. It is Frank Sinatra's 1984 album L.A. Is My Lady, which was released on Quincy Jones' Qwest Records label via a one off deal after Sinatra chose not to resume his days at the label he started, Reprise Records after the failure of his "She Shot Me Down" album, which was, IMHO, a very good album by him, which I also have on 8-Track via Columbia House. Here is the link to the Ebay seller ad for this particular RCA Music Service 8-Track:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frank-Sinat...AOSwUgxdEwH b

On the other hand, here is a seller on the 8TracksAreBack store on eCrater for a lot lower ($24.99) than what this Ebay seller wants, though it's a Columbia House issued 8-Track tape, but still, IMHO, a record club issue is still a record club issue regardless of what club issues it:

https://8tracksrback.ecrater.com/p/2...Frank+Sinatra#

Regarding the Ebay seller, they simply list their location as "United States" and not a truly specific location within the United States.

It just shows that there are those who are really greedy and also, those who are reasonable.

What do y'all think of this/ Looking forward to reading your comments and thoughts.