very bad ebay seller.

Old May 6th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

Default very bad ebay seller.

To be avoided like the plague, if the retaliatory negative prevents just one
person from being cheated like me it will have been worth it.

Does anyone know anything about this seller?

Is it possible for someone reading this who lives in Canada to contact the
police on behalf of all who have lost cash or not had items delivered.?

They have another ebay account, gold something, but I've forgotten it, can
anyone help? Billy

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

Old May 6th 07, 01:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Ira

note.boy wrote:
To be avoided like the plague, if the retaliatory negative prevents just one
person from being cheated like me it will have been worth it.

Does anyone know anything about this seller?

Is it possible for someone reading this who lives in Canada to contact the
police on behalf of all who have lost cash or not had items delivered.?

They have another ebay account, gold something, but I've forgotten it, can
anyone help? Billy

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

Seems you contributed to your own loss. The eBay listing requires bank
draft or postal money order for payment and you sent cash?

It seems possible that a dishonest postal employee could have opened
teh envelope and pilfered the $$. You wouldn't expect the seller to
send you the bank notes if he didn't receive funds, do you?

Ira

Old May 6th 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"Ira" wrote in message
oups.com...

note.boy wrote:
[...]

had a "break-in" that prevented items from being posted.

Their feedback made me think that they were dishonest but I took a chance
and lost, I paid extra for signed for delivery as they seemed dishonest to
me, the purpose of the OP was to prevent others from making the same
mistake.

I expected to get what I paid for, nothing more.

I should have gone with my original instinct and not placed a bid.

I fully expected the retaliatory negative but I'm sure that it's worth it,
the fear of receiving one prevents many ebay crooks from being exposed.

They will soon bail out from this ebay ID and use the other one that they
have and will no doubt experience many more instances of cash "missing" in
the post. Billy

Old May 6th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

Ο "note.boy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"Ira" wrote in message
oups.com...

note.boy wrote:
[...]

also had a "break-in" that prevented items from being posted.

Their feedback made me think that they were dishonest but I took a chance
and lost, I paid extra for signed for delivery as they seemed dishonest to
me, the purpose of the OP was to prevent others from making the same
mistake.

I expected to get what I paid for, nothing more.

I should have gone with my original instinct and not placed a bid.

I fully expected the retaliatory negative but I'm sure that it's worth it,
the fear of receiving one prevents many ebay crooks from being exposed.

They will soon bail out from this ebay ID and use the other one that they
have and will no doubt experience many more instances of cash "missing" in
the post. Billy

As a buyer it's no big deal a negative every 1-2 years but as a seller...he
will regret it much more as you are pointing out!

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old May 6th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

Ο "note.boy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
To be avoided like the plague, if the retaliatory negative prevents just
one person from being cheated like me it will have been worth it.

Does anyone know anything about this seller?

Is it possible for someone reading this who lives in Canada to contact the
police on behalf of all who have lost cash or not had items delivered.?

They have another ebay account, gold something, but I've forgotten it, can
anyone help? Billy

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

I am sorry you had a bad experience Billy...
One of my eBay rules I follow with no exceptions is: *never* buy from
someone
who does not accept Paypal!
True, some times you lose some nice coins but I prefer that from being
ripped off.

Note: except if the seller is from Germany;-)

Old May 6th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"gogu" wrote in message
Ο "note.boy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
[...]

With so many crooks selling on ebay paypal may soon be the only sensible way
to pay.

I enjoyed my visit to Canada last year so I could always pay the bad ebay
seller a little visit couldn't I as there are direct flights from Glasgow.
:-) Billy

Old May 6th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_2_]

Ο "note.boy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"gogu" wrote in message

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

I am sorry you had a bad experience Billy...
One of my eBay rules I follow with no exceptions is: *never* buy from
someone
who does not accept Paypal!
True, some times you lose some nice coins but I prefer that from being
ripped off.

Note: except if the seller is from Germany;-)

With so many crooks selling on ebay paypal may soon be the only sensible
way to pay.

I enjoyed my visit to Canada last year so I could always pay the bad ebay
seller a little visit couldn't I as there are direct flights from Glasgow.

:-)
Let me know where there, I know some pretty big guys in Canada to help
you;-)

Old May 6th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"gogu" wrote in message
Ο "note.boy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"gogu" wrote in message

[...]

Ice hockey players would be great. :-) Billy

Old May 6th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

On Sun, 06 May 2007 14:52:44 GMT, "note.boy"

had a "break-in" that prevented items from being posted.

But you bid on the bidder's item anyway. That's "contributory
negligence".

Their feedback made me think that they were dishonest but I took a chance
and lost, I paid extra for signed for delivery

You paid to be notified that the *envelope* was delivered; not the
contents. You could have mailed an envelope with nothing in it but
last week's crossword puzzle and the recipient would have been
required to confirm that he received it.

as they seemed dishonest to me,

But you bid on the bidder's item anyway.

the purpose of the OP was to prevent others from making the same
mistake.

By doing so, you're taking a chance that you will lose your own eBay
privileges. What you did is prohibited by eBay TOS where they say
"publishing contact information of another eBay member in any online
public area is not permitted. Violation of this policy may result in
a range of actions, including: account suspension."

I should have gone with my original instinct and not placed a bid.

Yep.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

ebay seller none Coins 1 June 26th 06 08:18 AM
bad ebay seller Gary Loveless Coins 1 May 23rd 06 09:04 PM
bad ebay seller Jim Seymour Coins 3 May 23rd 06 08:42 PM
Ebay seller help mike pelak Autographs 2 June 22nd 04 03:54 AM
JUST LOOK AT THIS EBAY SELLER NoMoreBadAutos Autographs 3 March 3rd 04 07:19 AM