looking for marbles

Old May 28th 13, 12:53 PM
Darryl Darryl is offline
Banned

Default looking for marbles

I am looking for a substantial lot of Marbles. I have a few higher end Marian Hossa Rookie and Rookie Parallels to Trade as well as a 96-97 Hockey Greats 24K Gold Plated Wayne Gretzky coin valued at $250.00 by the Charleston Press. So if you have some Marbles, spread them out in a box lid or something and send me a few pics . Only if your interested in what I have of course or your offering them at a really good price :-)

Thanks,

Darryl
Old September 30th 13, 10:19 PM
ThisIsMeAlluCanC ThisIsMeAlluCanC is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ca
Send a message via MSN to ThisIsMeAlluCanC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
I am looking for a substantial lot of Marbles. I have a few higher end Marian Hossa Rookie and Rookie Parallels to Trade as well as a 96-97 Hockey Greats 24K Gold Plated Wayne Gretzky coin valued at $250.00 by the Charleston Press. So if you have some Marbles, spread them out in a box lid or something and send me a few pics . Only if your interested in what I have of course or your offering them at a really good price :-)

Thanks,

Darryl
Hi
I like wayne gretzky. I do have a bunch of marbles but no idea what they are I know most are older ones