A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

looking for marbles

Old May 28th 13, 12:53 PM
Banned

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: May 2013
Default looking for marbles

I am looking for a substantial lot of Marbles. I have a few higher end Marian Hossa Rookie and Rookie Parallels to Trade as well as a 96-97 Hockey Greats 24K Gold Plated Wayne Gretzky coin valued at $250.00 by the Charleston Press. So if you have some Marbles, spread them out in a box lid or something and send me a few pics . Only if your interested in what I have of course or your offering them at a really good price :-)

Thanks,

Darryl
Ads
Old September 30th 13, 10:19 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Sep 2013
Send a message via MSN to ThisIsMeAlluCanC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
I am looking for a substantial lot of Marbles. I have a few higher end Marian Hossa Rookie and Rookie Parallels to Trade as well as a 96-97 Hockey Greats 24K Gold Plated Wayne Gretzky coin valued at $250.00 by the Charleston Press. So if you have some Marbles, spread them out in a box lid or something and send me a few pics . Only if your interested in what I have of course or your offering them at a really good price :-)

Thanks,

Darryl
Hi
I like wayne gretzky. I do have a bunch of marbles but no idea what they are I know most are older ones