TROLL ALERT, Gogu 5 years on !!!

Old June 23rd 05, 07:37 PM

Default TROLL ALERT, Gogu 5 years on !!!

From: "gogu"
Subject: Greece - cultural genocide: THE VLAHS
Date: 2000/10/11

Newsgroups: soc.culture.romanian,soc.culture.greek

=CF "Your friend" =DD=E3=F1=E1=F8=E5 =F3=F4=EF =EC=DE=
=ED=F5=EC=E1
Dear George,

It is amazing how the "gogu" (proud of his Albanian heritage, I guess,
but still a netcoward afraid to post under his own name).

He he he:-))) Curvina, it seems that I became your worst nightmare so
you
are CALUMNIATING me, you mother****er!!!
Albanian???? Who is Albanian you ugly LIAR old fart? My father's family
is a
proud Greek family from Pontus! Buhahahahaha! Albanian!!! Were you
thinking
about YOUR ancestry when you wrote those lines?:-))) LOL LOL LOL
As I said before, go and have some professional help you NAZI!
And as for netcowards, WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME bitch? You think that
because
you say your name is Galina S, it must be true, too? Come on filth,
give us
a proof!
And as I told you before, if I say that my name is George Papandreou,
it
will be OK with you? Poor fool, you write only to impression posters
who
don't know you, but the truth is obvious: you are a commie minded
FASCIST, a
Vatican agent, a renegade Bulgarian.
So have a nice afternoon and go to hell:-)))
NETNAZI:-)))

PS
Spirit! Can you please post what this filth wrote about her
ancestry so
everybody can see who is she?
Thanks.

Old June 23rd 05, 10:40 PM
Mhtsos

rant of the obsessed schizophrenic racist nazi troll Seanile deleted
Old June 23rd 05, 11:37 PM
GAYson Lame-Brew Aged 98 and 1/2

Pardon me MhttsAss but what was your point ?

*LMFAOAY*

Old June 24th 05, 01:43 AM
Panta Rhei

GAYson Lame-Brew Aged 98 and 1/2 writes:

Pardon me MhttsAss but what was your point ?

*LMFAOAY*

Where's the problem, Beanie of little understanding?

He said you are an "obsessed, schizophrenic, racist, nazi troll". What
don't you understand? That's simple, clear language! What's wrong with you?
I couldn't have expressed it better.

All I can say is: you are an obsessesed, schizophrenic, racist, nazi troll!

Well, I can say more, but we don't want to overexert your little heated
Turkish mind just right now!

Buahahahaaaaa....

PWN!

--
Living the life of a ridiculed, bitchslapped loony on usenet helps Beanie
Tinfoil (right now: "GAYson" BG) forget the failures in his life.
Old June 24th 05, 03:18 AM
Will Slamsean

GAYson Lame-Brew Aged 98 and 1/2 wrote:

Pardon me MhttsAss but what was your point ?

*LMFAOAY*

Dear Gaysean anger can be suppressed, and then converted or redirected.
This happens when you hold in your anger, stop thinking about it, and
focus on something positive. The aim is to inhibit or suppress your
anger and convert it into more constructive behavior. The danger in
this type of response is that if it isn't allowed outward expression,
your anger can turn inward-on yourself. Anger turned inward may cause
hypertension, high blood pressure, or depression.
Unexpressed anger can create other problems. It can lead to
pathological expressions of anger, such as passive-aggressive behavior
(getting back at people indirectly, without telling them why, rather
than confronting them head-on) or a personality that seems perpetually
cynical and hostile. People who are constantly putting others down,
criticizing everything, and making cynical comments haven't learned how
to constructively express their anger. Not surprisingly, they aren't
likely to have many successful relationships.

--
Walter Constantin Gogu Costica Brincoveanu Mitty,Seanie,Argiri, is the
biggest loser from the U.K. Gogu took his lunch and his IP and Seanie
Old June 28th 05, 12:59 PM
THE REAL Yorgos Tsolakis

http://snipurl.com/fvpa

Yep, that's right folks

Gogu is really and truly a GENUINE GREEK !!!! *ROTFFLOL*

His name "CONSTANTIN NICOLAE BRINCOVEANU" is Romanian but he is GREEK
!!!!!
Mwaaaahahahahahahahahhaaaarr

His nickname GOGU and his email nick GOLANULE are both Romanian but he
is a proud Macedonian GREEK !!!!!!! Teeheeheehee

He is fluent in Romanian and his Eeeeengleeeeesh is sheet, but he is
truly a GREEK !!!!!
Mbouhahahahahahahahahahahahaaa=AD=AD=ADarrrrr

His massive headed Children and his skinny skank hoe wife look like
Romanians but he is GREEK !!!!!!!! Heeeeheeeheeeheeeee

His own words stated that he knew his family the "Ghica" clan back to
the 14th century and they were all of "Romanian and some Greek origin"
but he truly is an authentic member of the GREEK race !!!!!

His 10,000 posts in Romaneshti in a Romanian usenet newsgroup
http://snipurl.com/fvpa are fluent but he is a GREEK !!!!!!! *LMFAO*

How dare you call our "Proud Pontian" Friend, Domule Constantin Nicolae
Brincoveanu, anything other than a GREEK !!!!!! ?

http://snipurl.com/fvpa

*ROTFFLMFAOAYAPMFP=20

I PWN GOGU every time !

Old June 28th 05, 03:13 PM
Panta Rhei

THE REAL Yorgos Tsolakis writes:

sick obsession with gogu's personality snipped

....talking about "fixation"! LMAO!

Beanie Tinfoil, the bitchslapped Turk actually tries to BECOME the person
that regularly HUMBLES him, MISTREATS him and, as you can see, DOMINATES
his entire personality, even in his dreams! It's obvious, Beanie Tinfoil
wants to BE gogu who is his victor and master!! What admission of complete
defeat and surrender by Beanie Tinfoil!

Any other explanations out there for this psychopath's deviated behaviour?
I guess not. BG

--
Living the life of a ridiculed, bitchslapped loony on usenet helps Beanie
Tinfoil (right now: "Yorgos" BG) forget the failures in his life.
Old June 28th 05, 03:20 PM
John Gates

THE REAL Yorgos Tsolakis wrote:
talking about "fixation"! LMAO!

See the battered Turk's name changing! The defeated Turk actually tries to
BECOME the person that regularly HUMBLES him, MISTREATS him and, as you
can see, DOMINATES his entire personality, even in his dreams! It's
obvious, Beanie Tinfoil wants to BE gogu who is his victor and master
BITCHSLAPPER!!
What admission of complete defeat and surrender by Beanie Tinfoil,lazy
shifty Terk,
whose company is bankrupt and worth twenty pounds

Any other explanations out there for this psychopath's deviated behaviour?
I guess not.

--
Remember one thing Seanie/Walter/Yavrukurt, and Rafinn Seanile Jr. everytime you post here, two replies will be posted
in SCT.You want to Play??

Gogu Troll Warning I am Seanie Coins 1 February 17th 05 10:52 AM
FS: "Joe Louis: 50 Years An American Hero" out-of-print Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 23rd 04 06:14 AM
FS: 1994 Dale Earnhardt "Seven Championship Years" Commemorative Sheet J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 1st 04 08:43 AM
FS: 1996 Kodak (Celebrating 100 Years Of Olympic Tradition) Wrist Watch J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 31st 04 06:09 AM
FS: "Joe Louis: 50 Years An American Hero" out-of-print Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 December 28th 03 08:12 AM