Charles Rocket's Death...

Old November 14th 05, 02:31 AM
Sue H

Default Charles Rocket's Death...

I know I posted this a couple weeks back... I had written Charlie for
an autograph and never got a response. He worked on a couple of the
Star Wars Video Games... but it was only tonight I discovered he was
the guy who got fired from Saturday Night Live for uttering the F
word... during it's low period. Maybe that's why he didn't sign
(career pretty much tanked after that). I heard he committed suicide
and wonder if anyone ever heard rumors of why... over his career? Or
something else. Very sad.

Old November 16th 05, 05:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

It still sounds fishy to me. I agree his misspeaking, if it was an
accident, was stupid, but come on. That was almost 25 years ago. He's
going to kill himself for something that he did in '81? If you check his
bio on IMDB, it's not like he was living on the streets. He was still
working fairly regularly throughout his career. If he did die by his own
hand, I don't think it was because of a flub on a skit show.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

oups.com...

Old November 16th 05, 06:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I find it fishy too and wonder why it wasn't on the news. They never
report suicides. Same with Jonathan Brandis.