James Riske must be stopped

Old November 9th 03, 01:12 AM
Frank Provasek

Default James Riske must be stopped

Chris Caputo is the owner of Altopia. An email to his attention should
do more good at getting rid of this Riske nut.

--
COIN AUCTIONS NO MINIMUMS http://www.frankcoins.com
Ebay Powerseller FRANKCOINS Texas Auction License 11259

Old November 9th 03, 11:20 PM
tom

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
news
Chris Caputo is the owner of Altopia. An email to his attention should
do more good at getting rid of this Riske nut.

The more time a bigot spends on usenet the less time they have for hurting
others in RL... just a thought.

Old November 12th 03, 12:52 AM
Hillbilly

James Riske james_riske@mail15_dot_com writes:

Bob Peterson wrote:

is there some way to set OE to ignore cross posted messages?

You could always dump outlook in favor of a real newsreader.

Few times in all my years on the internet have I seen a piece of
software so widely used while at the same time so viciously
maligned by so many different people. I don't think it's
necessarily an anti-Microsoft thing, because it often seems that
Windows users are often OE's sharpest critics. I'm also aware of
it's security holes, but even during times where the net isn't
flooded with viruses, OE seems to be everybody's whipping-boy.

My first computer was a C64. Since then, with the exception of an
Atari, I've owned nothing but Macs. However, I was at a friend's
house recently who was using Outlook Express to read usenet, and
from what I could see it really didn't look like it was *that*
bad of a client... at least not deserving of the reputation it
carries.

So my question is: why, exactly, does everybody HATE Outlook
Express so bitterly?
Old November 13th 03, 02:12 AM
Bernard Hubbard

Hillbilly wrote in
:

Bob Peterson wrote:

[...]

Because it is a **** product and full of security holes. The
people that bitch about it get it for free with windoze and can't
be bothered finding a real newsreader. Let the ****tards wallow in
their misery. I have told of how *Xnews* is a free and reliable
newsreader but nobody wants to take the time to download it. ****
them all.

--
Bernard Hubbard
Australian, Gay, Green and Proud.
Old November 13th 03, 10:52 AM
William J. Wolfe

Bernard Hubbard wrote in message .67...
Hillbilly wrote in
:

Bob Peterson wrote:

[...]

Good on ya bernie, always got your geriatric old brain thinking of
holes and ****. you really do let it all hang out, don't ya, ya senile
old poofter.

The
people that bitch about it get it for free with windoze and can't
be bothered finding a real newsreader. Let the ****tards wallow in
their misery. I have told of how *Xnews* is a free and reliable
newsreader but nobody wants to take the time to download it. ****
them all.

Yes, bernie, you probably would.
Old November 13th 03, 04:45 PM
bob peterson

People hate OE for the same reasons they hate MS in general, AOL, or
anyone else that is successful. Mostly its just jealousy.

Old November 15th 03, 01:33 AM
Bernard Hubbard

(William J. Wolfe) wrote in
m:

Bernard Hubbard wrote in
message
.67...
Hillbilly wrote in
:

Bob Peterson wrote:

[...]

Hello slimebag. Rooted any rats lately?

Old November 15th 03, 01:48 AM
Bernard Hubbard

(William J. Wolfe) wrote in
m:

Bernard Hubbard wrote in
message
.67...
Hillbilly wrote in
:

Bob Peterson wrote:

[...]

I notice that you didn't attack Hillbilly for his mention of
*holes* and he did before I did, ****hooks.

Old November 15th 03, 04:21 AM
Death

Bob Peterson wrote:

[...]

Do you only catch half of everything you read or are you selective?
I believe he said you mentioned holes and ****, not holes

Old November 15th 03, 06:37 AM
William J. Wolfe

Bernaie butt ****er whined yet again when it poofterbabbled thus -

Call Lifeline, ya senile old poofter. Lifeline cares, I don't give a flying ****.

RIP Rick James xxxnospamxxx Autographs 1 August 7th 04 02:05 AM
RARE James Bond San Diego Promo Cards Ronald Moore Cards:- non-sport 0 May 6th 04 09:33 AM
Lord of the rings, James Bond, Harry Potter promos Ronald Moore Cards:- non-sport 0 May 4th 04 05:22 AM
FS: 1993 Active Marketing (James Dean" (Actor) 50-Card Set J.R. Sinclair Cards:- non-sport 0 February 4th 04 03:12 AM
LeBron James GRADED Rookie Cards For Sale GEM MINT 10 - CHEAP, DISCOUNT !! TO-55 Card discussions 2 January 22nd 04 02:05 AM