Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

Old September 1st 11, 05:49 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
FrediFizzx

Default Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

"Cardman887" wrote in message
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have 6525
positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative
feedback. Then a buyer purchases a PSA 10 card (1989 DONRUSS BB #80 RANDY
JOHNSON) and claims that the card was tampered with. I assured him that
the card was not tampered with, and the grading company guarantees it. He
gives negative feedback. He has 30 feedbacks and his username is
miketl7911

Did you call eBay and ask them if they would remove it? Did you ask the
buyer if they would remove it if you send them a feedback revision request?
Make sure to let them know there can be consequences they might not like if
they don't. Send it via private email. If they don't then do a followup to
feedback you left for them with a **SELLERS BEWARE** warning. eBay has been
leaving those warnings on for followups. It is about all you can do for
unjustified negs now-a-days. I suspect soon, that eBay will be doing away
with feedback for buyers entirely. They are trying to match the Amazon
model; eventually they will probably do away with auctions also. :-)

Old September 1st 11, 06:37 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Don Lancaster

On 8/31/2011 9:49 PM, FrediFizzx wrote:
[...]

He displeased a customer.
Therefore, the neg was fully justified.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com
Old September 1st 11, 03:20 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
PeterD

On 8/31/2011 8:39 PM, Cardman887 wrote:

"Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke" wrote in message
Cardman887 wrote:
I DID NOT TAMPER WITH THE CARD!! IT WAS GRADED AND PLACED IN A
TAMPERPROOF HOLDER!! THAT IS WHY THIS IS ALL SO UNFAIR!!

TURN THAT ****ING CAPS LOCK OFF OR I'LL COME OVER
AND PUT A BAG OF BURNING DOG **** ON YOUR PORCH!

Lumpy

You sang all those car commercials?
You got it, Toyota.
www.LumpyMusic.com

YOU PEOPLE CAN ALL GO TO ****ING HELL... YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HELPING
PEOPLE AT ALL!!!

****ing hell? Wow, that sounds like fun, are the girls cute?

**** YOU ALL!!

Please post a picture of yourself first. We gotta choose carefully.

!!!!

????

!!

??
!!!

???

!!!

???

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Old September 1st 11, 05:10 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
clamz

"Cardman887" wrote in message
YOU PEOPLE CAN ALL GO TO ****ING HELL... YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HELPING
PEOPLE AT ALL!!!

**** YOU ALL!!
!!!!

!!
!!!

!!!

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night,
I hate to see you go and forever leave this site.
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu,
Adieu, adieu, to yieu

Old September 2nd 11, 05:35 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
GlennR

"Robert Gilbreath" wrote in message
: BrotherBart wrote in :
:
: On 8/31/2011 2:41 PM, Robert Gilbreath wrote:
:
:
: These are the PSA grading standards. PSA will not grade a card AT ALL
: that has been tampered with! See ungradeable cards, below. The person
: who left a negative for a GEM-MT 10 had no right to do so!
:
:
: Which grade card makes the best sound in bicycle spokes?
:
:
:
: These people are being deliberately unhelpful, and that is shameful
: behaviour,
:
: http://about.me/robertgilbreath
:

they're hillbillies and republicans,crackers, and rednecks,
short,fat,ugly, and stupid, this is the only life they
have other than ****ing their butt ugly, fat hillbilly hog wives
with paper bags over their own heads,

hell, just look at the photo of lumpy's wife, mah dawg barfed when he saw that and
ran off after he saw lumpy's face

their adolescent and sissy girlie behavior can be tolerated, it's the damn votin
booths we need to
keep them away from, in addition to schools and playgrounds of course,

yall know how those child molestin hillbillies is after decades livin with those
deranged, chicken slurpin hillbilly pigs

I think we gonna have to exterminate the critters

Old September 2nd 11, 07:51 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Steve

On Sep 1, 12:37*am, Don Lancaster wrote:

He displeased a customer.
Therefore, the neg was fully justified.

I don't see where a neg was justified...the card is the highest grade
possible from the best grading service.

Looks like the buyer is a real dick

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...+&Dirn=Left+by

Old September 2nd 11, 08:07 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Steve

On Aug 31, 5:28*pm, Don Lancaster wrote:
I DID NOT TAMPER WITH THE CARD!! IT WAS GRADED AND PLACED IN A
TAMPERPROOF HOLDER!! THAT IS WHY THIS IS ALL SO UNFAIR!!

If you are selling an item whose value or utility is subjectively open
to interpretation, you should offer an immediate guarantee including
shipping and must have at least a 30:1 SBR.

In most cases, return of the item should NOT be required.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster * * * * * * * * * * * * *voice phone: (928)428-4073

Certified sportscards have an assigned value per the grade, and in the
rare event of
a misgrade, the grading company will reimburse fair market value. So
the buyer in
this case should have contacted the certification company, in this
case PSA, and
asked for a free review before leaving a negative and harming the
sellers reputation.

PSA is owned by Collectors Universe, the most trusted name in value
added
services for collectors.

www.collectors.com

Old September 2nd 11, 04:56 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Don Lancaster

I don't see where a neg was justified...the card is the highest grade
possible from the best grading service.

If you displeased a buyer, the neg is justified.
End of story.

Old September 3rd 11, 02:30 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
googler

On Aug 31, 6:45*am, "Cardman887" wrote:
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have 6525
positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative feedback.
Then a buyer purchases a PSA 10 card (1989 DONRUSS BB #80 RANDY JOHNSON) and
claims that the card was tampered with. I assured him that the card was not
tampered with, and the grading company guarantees it. He gives negative
feedback. He has 30 feedbacks and his username is miketl7911

eBay feedback is always a challenge - you are at the mercy of their
staff, kids who don't care, and a system that is not designed to
really help or care. You have very expensive options (such as hiring a
lawyer). You can of course ask the buyer to change it, or file an
appeal with eBay if the feedback violates their user agreement, but it
appears from your description that these won't be successful. Perhaps
the buyer really things he's right. Life is not fair.

But, consider the larger picture. You have an excellent overall
record. Offer him a refund. Respond to the feedback so those who read
his will read your response. Your overwhelming positive should carry
the day, and one nut will almost certainly not hurt your reputation or
business. Finally, sheez, it's only an internal rating system for an
online garage sale site that has a fairly low reputation anyway. It's
a great place to sell toast with a holy image on it or used guitar
strings; a poor place to sell (much less buy) expensive things such as
collector coins or electronics. Much more important things in life
than......eBay feedback.

This newsgroup lost its ability to offer friendly assistance to
visitors years ago, as you have found out. Move on.