latest rom version for ROWE berklee wall SELECTOR needed

Old January 23rd 05, 01:20 PM
KLR

Default latest rom version for ROWE berklee wall SELECTOR needed

Hi

Was wondering if anyone has the latest ROM software version for the
newer rowe wall selector models (Berklee, storm, starbust etc), and
could provide me with the chip - or email the image so I can burn one
here.

The wall selector I currently have is fitted with ver 1.3 and is
having many problems with not playing all selections made from the
remote end, unless you make only 1-2 selection, wait until its
finished playing, then make another. if you try and punch in many
more than that in one go, you can guarantee that about 70% of the time
that about 2 out of 5 will never play. if selections are punched in
on the main machine there is no problem at all, and no errors or disc
conditions ever show regardless of where selected.

To date every board (CCC, Mech control, CD player) in both machines
has been swapped, master machine has been upgraded to latest CCC
version (4.3)Eprom, Rowelink cables are correct etc, but the problem
persists.

about the only thing left is the software.

PS: before anyone suggests it:
The rowe distributors here arent able to help, as they claimed never
to have imported any of these and have no software updates, or tech
knowlege on them and don't seem to want to contact rowe for the
latest.

When I emailed rowe, in the USA after 6 attempts they finally replied
with only "please contact your local distributor".

Old February 4th 05, 03:40 AM
KLR

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:20:17 +1000, KLR wrote:

[...]

--------------------

Thank you for the many many replies posted here that have helped to
assist with this problem.

It's a comforting feeling to know that when you are really stuck with
something, that the group will help you, just as you try to help
others on here.

Again thanks heaps
Old February 5th 05, 05:42 PM
Ken Layton

Rowe does not sell direct. You MUST go through an authorized ROWE
distributor. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. It's the way all coin-op
manufacturers work. Try Betson (www.betson.com) or Mazzco
(www.mazzco.com) and explain your situation. They may be able to help.