"In The Mail" Monday 12/22/03

Old December 22nd 03, 10:27 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Monday 12/22/03

And then there were 8.

Eight mail days left in this year which has been absolutely terrific. A great
mail day which unfortunately included one failure and one rts, but several
successes as well.

First the RTS was from:

Al Andrews - Retired football ??????????????? any ideas??
35805 14th Avenue SW
Federal Way, Wa 98023-7243

and then the failure was from:

Al Langlois - retired hockey
2473 Crest View Drive
Los Angeles, Ca 90046
I received a small note stating that Canadian Sports Autograph services handles
his signature.

but then the successes:

HAlloween film director

John Carpenter
8532 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, Ca 90069
sent 9/23/03
received 12/22/03
received an 8x10 bw isp

FOOTBALL

Jim Thrower - philadelphia eagles
17421 Pont Chartrain Blvd
Detroit, MI 48203-1720
sent 11/28/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd a small 4x6 bw signed photo and my 2 index cards signed

Bruce Bannon - Miami Dolphins
11209 E Del Timbre Drive
Scottsdale, Az 85259-5886
sent 12/15/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Wayne Baker - San Francisco 49ers
407 Dome Mountain Avenue
Libby, Mt 59923-2940
sent 12/13/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Pat Batten - former University of Iowa football player - apparently I found the
wrong gentleman. I was looking for the one who played in the pros. but mr.
batten was great about it.

Bill Atessis - New England Patriots
7610 Meadowbriar Lane
Houston, Tx 77063-4822
sent 12/12/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Pete Banaszak - Oakland Raiders
612 W Surf Spray Lane
Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl 32082
sent 12/13/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Dick Bass - Los Angeles Rams
14001 Bayside Drive
Norwalk, Ca 90650-3402
sent 12/15/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

BASEBALL

Rick Baldwin - New York Mets
PO Box 1068
Salida, Ca 95368-1068
sent 12/13/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Lamar Johnson - Chicago White Sox
4105 Sangre Trl
Arlington, Tx 78018-2972
sent 12/8/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Doug Konieczny - Houston Astros
9503 Dundalk Street
Spring, Tx 77379-4314
sent 10/23/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

HOCKEY

Pat Conacher - New York Rangers
C/o Phoenix Coyotes
sent 12/17/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Dave Hreschkosy - California Golden Seals
1352 E 11205 S
Sandy, Ut 84092
sent 12/10/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Mike Robitaille - New York Rangers
795 Indian Church Rd
West Seneca, NY 14224
sent 12/15/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed
another one of those I gotta just say thanks for the help with this one guys.

Willie Marshall - Toronto Maple Leafs
7 Eastwood Court
Mewman, Ga 30265
sent 12/15/03
received 12/22/03
rec'd a handwritten signed note and my 2 index cards signed

And that was my mail day. How was yours?

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken

Old December 23rd 03, 12:41 AM
Mr.Wayne Gibson

Old December 23rd 03, 01:12 AM
Kenneth465

hey ken I live in Seattle which is north of Federal Way......I gave a
look see in the phone book and there was no listing for Al

Thanks for the attempt I appreciate it but I will wait until I am more
comfortable with an address rather than an Aandrews in another town.

ken

Andrews....there is an A Andrews who lives in Redmond and an Alan that
lives in Fremont ...if you want I could give you those address'.....but
who knows if it's him or not.