Clearance sale 70% to 90% off ( 654 items)

Old November 26th 08, 01:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
casecrackers[_2_]

Default Clearance sale 70% to 90% off ( 654 items)

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball cards in auction we will no
longer deal with them
we will add more to our auction by Sunday starting @0.99 cent with no
reserve

We Also Have some nice Game Used Football card in the auction as well

we will be adding in items for the next several days

Store home
Baseball Cards (37)
Football cards (549)
Basketball cards (46)