FS: Guy Gilchrist First Edition Signed Sketch in Book

Old October 2nd 06, 02:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Default FS: Guy Gilchrist First Edition Signed Sketch in Book

This is a 1st Edition signed book with a original sketch by
cartoonist and poet Guy Gilchrist. This is a great autographed book to

own. Chip

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Old October 2nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I hope you don't get upset but if I'd like to make a suggestion... be
a little more clear that the book is signed because where the special
atttributes are, there isn't the "signed" option on there. Also,
clarify if the book has the sketch in it or if the sketch is separate.
I am guessing from this post it might be separate, but could mean in
the book (like Scott Adams drew in my book).

It's a lovely item though I am not familiar with him, he's obviously
adept.

Old October 2nd 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Hi Sue,
I thought I marked the thing that said 1st Edition and Signed. I'll
have to check it out.
It's in the book itself, on the title page.

Chip

Old October 2nd 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Thanks Sue again. I made the revision. It is now marked First Edition
Signed copy, and that it is signed on the title page.

Chip

Old October 2nd 06, 08:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

It's great to fill in as much as possible for people. Not to put
people down, but there are some stupid people out there. Not only
that, but lazy people too... the more you have the better for sales I
think.