CHARLIE NUDO AKA 66FOURDOOR: Best argument for abortion yet!

Old November 10th 05, 06:38 AM
DeserTBoB

Default CHARLIE NUDO AKA 66FOURDOOR: Best argument for abortion yet!

HAHAHAHAHA! Eat **** and die, right wing nut sucker! You guys are
OUT OF BUSINESS. CBS News tonight: Dems will probably take over the
House, and now, due to Bush, Cheney, Scooter and Karl, will probably
get the Senate, too! Also, Corzine wins statehouse in NJ, which means
he gets to nominate a Dem successor! It's all over, Noodles...check
into a mental hospital now. Avoid the rush when your trailer park
buddies are trying to get in ahead of you...all on Social Security
benefits, of course! Funny how these right wing scuzballs make fun
and deride worthwhile social programs, but when it's THEIR turn, they
want double!

Charlie Nudo...best argument for abortion yet!
Old November 10th 05, 01:05 PM
rotted 77 Honda

Default the pastor with guts !

This Pastor has guts!!

Thought you might enjoy this interesting prayer given in Kansas at the
opening session of their Senate. It seems prayer still upsets some
people. When Minister Joe Wright was asked to open the new session of
the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting the usual generalities, but
this is what they heard.

"Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask your forgiveness and
seek your direction and guidance. We know Your Word says, 'Woe to those
who
call evil good,' but that is exactly what we have done. We have lost
our
spiritual equilibrium and reversed our values.

We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery.
We have rewarded laziness and called it welfare.
We have killed our unborn and called it choice.
We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable.
We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building
self
esteem.
We have abused power and called it politics.
We have coveted our neighbor's possessions and called it ambition.
We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it
freedom of expression
We have ridiculed the time-honored values of our forefathers and called
it
enlightenment.

Search us, Oh, God, and know our hearts today; cleanse us from every
sin and
set us free. Amen!"

The response was immediate. A number of legislators walked out during
the
prayer in protest. In 6 short weeks, Central Christian Church, where
Rev.
Wright is pastor, logged more than 5,000 phone calls with only 47 of
those
calls responding negatively. The church is now receiving international
requests for copies of this prayer from India, Africa and Korea.

Commentator Paul Harvey aired this prayer on his radio program, "The
Rest of
the Story," and received a larger response to this program than any
other he
has ever aired.

With the Lord's help, may this prayer sweep over our nation and
wholeheartedly become our desire so that we again can be called "one
nation
under God."

If possible, please pass this prayer on to your friends. "If you don't
stand
for something, you will fall for everything."

Think about this: If you forward this prayer to everyone on your e-mail
list, in less than 30 days it would be heard by the world. How many
people
in your address book will not receive this prayer.....do you have the
guts
to pass it on?