For sale: Montblanc 166 Document marker

Old April 9th 04, 09:29 AM
Sam LAI

Default For sale: Montblanc 166 Document marker

Hi! All
I'm selling off some of my rarely used pens. This is a Montblanc 166
document
marker. Black body. I used it a few times. It is like new condition.
With box. The list price is $195. I want $75 (approx. 60% off) and $9
for shipping via airmail. (registered mail or
insurance are optional)
Paypal, money order or personal check are welcome

Sam (from Hong Kong)

Old July 20th 09, 10:55 PM
TMM TMM is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam LAI View Post
Hi! All
I'm selling off some of my rarely used pens. This is a Montblanc 166
document
marker. Black body. I used it a few times. It is like new condition.
With box. The list price is $195. I want $75 (approx. 60% off) and $9
for shipping via airmail. (registered mail or
insurance are optional)
Paypal, money order or personal check are welcome

Sam (from Hong Kong)
I am interested to buy the pen is it still available?
How to proceed?
TMM