Where do we talk about paper money now?

Old November 25th 12, 09:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Paul Anderson[_2_]

Default Where do we talk about paper money now?

Since this newsgroup appears mostly idle, I wondered where people gather
these days on the Internet to discuss paper money.

I miss the $2 bill discussions and other topics.

Anyone?

Paul
Old December 12th 12, 07:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
shreadvector

http://www.cointalk.com/forum.php
Old December 12th 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
shreadvector

On Sunday, November 25, 2012 12:20:06 PM UTC-8, Paul Anderson wrote:
Since this newsgroup appears mostly idle, I wondered where people gather these days on the Internet to discuss paper money. I miss the $2 bill discussions and other topics. Anyone? Paul

http://forums.wheresgeorge.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Be sure to follow the forum rules.