Successes

Old January 4th 10, 02:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Successes

Well, got to say, I'm ashamed, haven't sent anything out in over a
month, just lazy and I guess the holidays. Anyway, hope to do better
this year. Got a few over the last week or so, plus, I found a couple
of RTS from a while back, not sure if I've posted them, but I will
here. Here we go:

Dr. Who
Brown, Gilly, c/o The Spotlight, 7 Leicester Pl, London WC2H 7RJ,
signed my index cards, sent me a signed note, and 2 signed, small
picture. Also, got a signed Christmas card from here, that was a
first; never got one from any celebrity. This one took 18 months.

Plowman, Anna Louise, c/o Independent Talent Group Ltd, Oxford House,
76 Oxford St, London W1D 1BS, 1 signed picture, she sent, kept my
index cards. Didn't know she was in SG-1! She makes my 200th DW
successes, first of 2010.

ST/B5/SG/Highlander
Scarfe, Alan, c/o Elizabeth Hodgson Mgnt Group, 1688 Cypress St, Ste
#405, Vancouver, BC V6J 5J1, sent an index card with the logo of each
show, he sent them back signed.

RTS
Dr. Who
Salem, Pamela, c/o Sangwin Assoc, Queens Wharf, Queen Caroline St,
Hammersmith, London W6 9RJ

Hope everyone has had a great holiday season and a better 2010,

Joe

Successes TIMP00 Autographs 1 July 31st 04 02:21 PM
Successes TIMP00 Autographs 5 May 22nd 04 03:54 AM
4 Successes Robert de Ridder Autographs 1 May 3rd 04 11:35 PM