The Autograph Nationals - CA - March 20th - 2010

Old October 28th 09, 09:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Todd F.

Default The Autograph Nationals - CA - March 20th - 2010

The Autograph Nationals
will be held at The Pasadena Convention Center in Southern California.
OVER 150 Celebrities will be in atendance.
March 20th, Saturday - 2010
Show Hours:
Saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm

I will be attending this event and obtaining autographs for those who can't
make it to the show. As noted on the website I'm the official mail order
person for those who can't make it to the show. I've been helping others
obtain autographs at many shows for over 10 years.

The celebrities provide their own signed 8x10 for a fee. I allow those to
send me books, albums, photos, posters, action figures, baseballs, whatever
you have and I will get it signed for you.

FOR PROCEDURES & ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME HERE -
with The Autograph Nationals in the Subject
Line. REMOVE THE *NOSPAM*

To read my In-Person Report & see my In-Person photos of my recent shows I
went to The Hollywood Show for October, and TNA Fanfest for October, goto my
site
http://www.toddsautographarena.com and click on the What's New section.

GUESTS LISTED SO FAR
Crystal Allen Star Trek Enterprise & Anacondas
Richard Anderson The Bionic Woman & The Six Million Dollar Man
David Ankrum Star Wars, The Sting 2 & Tabitha
Eddie Applegate Exorcism & The Patty Duke Show
Dian Bachar BASEketball, South Park, Orgazmo & Galaxy Quest
Diora Baird The Texas Chainsaw Massacre & Accepted
Dirk Benedict The A-Team & Battlestar Gallactica
Reb Brown Captain America
Chris Bruno The Dead Zone & Numbers
Stacy Burke The Girls Next Door
Angela Cartwright Lost In Space & The Sound Of Music
Bobby Clark Star Trek (Gorn)
Terrell Clayton Six Feet Under & Spiderman 3
EG Daily The Devil's Rejects & Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Josie Davis Charles In Charge, Titans, & Beverly Hills 90210
Debi Derryberry Voice Of Jimmy Neutron
Devin DeVasquez Can't Buy Me Love & Playboy Playmate
Eliza Donovan Clueless & Sabrina The Teenage Witch
Fred Dryer Hunter & Cheers. Former NFL Foorball Great.
Todd Duffey Office Space, Barney & Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Richard Eden RoboCop (TV Series) & The Intervention
Erica Eleniak Baywatch Hawaii, The Blob & Chasers
Dave Ellefson Megadeth & F5
Richard Epcar Memoirs Of An Invisible Man & Digimon
Mira Furlan Lost, Babylon 5 & Spider-man
Courtney Gains Colors, Can't Buy Me Love, Children Of The Corn, & Back To
The Future
Ed Gale Child's Play, Howard The Duck, O'Brother Where Art Thou, &
Spaceballs
Teresa Ganzel The Toy & National Lampoon's Movie
Kathy Garver Family Affair & Spiderman Cartoon
Larry Hankin Seinfeld, Armed And Danderous, & Billy Madison
Jerry Hardin The X-Files, The Firm & Big Trouble In Little China
Pat Harrington One Day At A Time & The Pink Panther Show
Jenilee Harrison Three's Company & Dallas
Richard Hatch Battlestar Gallactica & Streets Of San Francisco
Cassandra Hepburn Hell Ride & Even Money
Virginia Hey Farscape & Mad Max 2
Kane Hodder Jason In Many Friday The 13th Movies & BTK & Hatchet
James Horan Star Trek Enterprise, Highlander & Gods And Generals
Melissa MOJO Hunter Joe Millionaire
Alex Hyde-White The Toy, Phanton Of The Opera, & The Fantastic Four
Marty Ingels I'm Dickens He's Fenster, Pac-Man & Parasomnia
Shirley Jones The Partridge Family & The Music Man
Sally Kellerman MASH, Back To School & Star Trek
Jim Kelly Enter The Dragon & Black Belt Jones
Brad Kesten Voice Of Charlie Brown
Richard Kiel The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, Happy Gilmore & Cannonball Run
II
Judy Landers The Love Boat & BJ And The Bear
George Lazenby James Bond in Her Majestry's Secret Service
Lance LeGault The A-Team, Werewolf & Stripes
Mary LeGault Forbidden Science
Ken Lerner Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Happy Days, & The Running Man
Geoffrey Lewis The Devil's Rejects, Maverick & Any Wgich Way
Jet Li Unleased & Fearless
Don Marshall Star Trek & Land Of The Giants
Arlene Martel Star Trek, Twilight Zone & Hogan's Heroes
Edie McClurg Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Cars & Natural Born Killers
Patrick Muldoon Melrose Place & Starship Troopers
Bill Mumy Lost On Space & Babylon 5
Cynthia Myers Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls & Playboy Playmate
Lorielle New Grindhouse & Corpes
Ken Olandt "V" The Series, April Fool's Day & Leprechaun
Ozzy Osbourne Black Sabbath
Marisa Petroro Deal Or No Deal, Tomcats & Reno 911
Cindy Pickett Ferris Bueller's Day Off, St. Elsewhere & Son In Law
Suzie Plakson Star Trek Voyager, Wag The Dog & Mad About You
Jon Provost Lassie
Jeff Rector Revamped, Star Trek TNG & Wall Street
Deon Richmond The Cosby Show, Hatchet & Not Another Teen Movie
Eliza Roberts Animal House & Kicking & Screaming
Eric Roberts Heroes, The Dark Knight & The Best Of The Best
Charlie Robinson Night Court & Home Improvement
Felissa Rose Sleepaway Camp
Shavar Ross Family Matters, Diff'rent Strokes, & Friday The 13th Part 5
Tito Santana WWF Wrestling Legend and Wrestling HOF
Johnathon Schaech That Thing You Do, Hust & Houdini
William Schallert The Patty Duke Show, Innerspace & Star Trek
Scott Schwartz The Toy, Kidco & The Christmas Story
Mark Slaughter Lead Singer OF Slaughter
Tucker Smallwood Star Trek Voyager, Star Trek Enterprise, Contact & Bio-Dome
Amer Smith Supermodel, American Beauty & LA Confidential
Mia St. John Boxer & Playboy Playmate
Carel Struycken The Addams Family, Star Trek TNG & Men In Black
Larry Thomas Seinfeld as Soup Nazi
Jonathan Tiersten Sleepaway Camp
Stephen Tobolowsky Glee, Heroes, Deadwood & Groundhog Day
Allan Trautman The Return Of The Living Dead as Tarman & Dinosaurs
Greg Travis Watchmen, Starship Troopers & Striptease
Marcia Wallace The Simpsons, The Bob Newhart Show & That's My Bush
Taylor Wayne Breastford Wives
Vernon Wells Mad Max 2, Weird Science & Commando
Adrienne Wilkinson Xena & Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Jim Winburn Michael Myers in 1978 Halloween
Lana Wood Diamonds Are Forever
Celeste Yarnall Star Trek

JUST ADDED
Tim Russ
Robert Picardo
John DeLancie
Priscilla Barnes
Joyce DeWitt
Jonathan Haze
Sean Kenney
Warren Stevens
Jay Thomas
Richard Chaves
Herb Jefferson
Ian Abercrombie
Honky Tonk Man
Jude Ciccorella
Chanel Ryan
Margaret Kerry
Martin Klebba
Bill McKinney

For An Updated Guest List Go Here
http://www.autographnationals.com

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old October 29th 09, 11:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

Nice line up...especially Jet Li & Ozzy

MrB

Old October 29th 09, 11:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Todd, You should get a ton of requests for OZZY. If you would like,
re-post the info in mty group, as Im sure some will have a interest in
your service.

Thanks Den

Old October 30th 09, 11:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
www.mgmemorabilia.co.uk

Got any ideas on what the gusts will cost?

Old November 2nd 09, 12:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

I'm getting ready to frame my American Graffiti signed album. You know the
one, Todd.

Boy, it's to CMSmith, MacKenzie, Suzanne or Richard (Dreyfuss) doesn't show
up. I'd love to have these for on the cover...

pe2