Attn Victor: Romania.

Old July 31st 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Default Attn Victor: Romania.

G'day Victor,
In passing your local newsagent this month
you may wish to browse the latest Gibbons Stamp Monthly.

They have a several page spread on King Michael
with some lovely Family portraits, with interviews.

Cheers.
Rodney

Old August 1st 07, 10:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Dag T. Hoelseth[_2_]

On 31 Jul, 03:57, "Rod" wrote:
G'day Victor,
In passing your local newsagent this month
you may wish to browse the latest Gibbons Stamp Monthly.

They have a several page spread on King Michael
with some lovely Family portraits, with interviews.

Searching at www.stanleygibbons.com I find the following:

"Stanley Gibbons Investment Newsletter
July 2007

Issue 5 - The Rare Stamps of the Playboy King"

Is what you are talking about? Is the Investment Newsletter a part of
the GSM?

Dag T. Hoelseth
--
http://www.geocities.com/dagtho/

Old August 1st 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Issue 5 - The Rare Stamps of the Playboy King"
Is what you are talking about? Is the Investment Newsletter a part of
the GSM?
Dag T. Hoelseth

Hello Dag,
sorry, unable to answer that,
I don't subscribe, I find it a little expensive in Aust,
I was at a newsagent, I enquired to source on those cheap
Chinese Stockbooks, whilst the assistant was looking
I was browsing the magazine,
She called me before I had time to digest the article.
It looked a quality piece of journalism, in fact the
GSM is very tempting.
I do buy the odd ones that come up at auction.
Rodney

Old August 1st 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Dag T. Hoelseth[_2_]

On 1 Aug, 13:08, "Rod" wrote:
Issue 5 - The Rare Stamps of the Playboy King"
Is what you are talking about? Is the Investment Newsletter a part of
the GSM?
Dag T. Hoelseth

Hello Dag,
sorry, unable to answer that,
I don't subscribe, I find it a little expensive in Aust,
I was at a newsagent, I enquired to source on those cheap
Chinese Stockbooks, whilst the assistant was looking
I was browsing the magazine,
She called me before I had time to digest the article.
It looked a quality piece of journalism, in fact the
GSM is very tempting.
I do buy the odd ones that come up at auction.
Rodney

Thanks. I have bought the issue every time I have visited the shop at
Strand (as I live in Oslo it isn't that often), but can't remember if
the Investment Newsletter is a separate publication or part of the
GSM. I agree with you that it is a good magazine, but subscribing to
it from Norway is a bit too expensive at the moment. I have e-mailed
Stanley Gibbons.

Dag T. Hoelseth
--
http://www.geocities.com/dagtho/