Super Vintage Stuff Closing on Ebay Sun Eve

Old October 16th 04, 12:12 AM
JonR529

Default Super Vintage Stuff Closing on Ebay Sun Eve

I have the following four vintage fountain pens closing beginning around
6:30PDT this coming Sunday. 1) Early 30's Diamond Point streamline in amazing
royal blue and bronze. Similar to the Conklin Imperial, but much "bluer." This
is an under appreciated brand that came in some terriffic colors--this is one
of them. 4932621439, 2) 1934 Parker Double Jewel Lockdown filler Vacumatic in
the much sought after Burgundy. This is one of the nicest examples of this
early Vacumatic I have ever had. No brassing anywhere, and as a bonus comes
with an early two-tone Vac nib variant where the feathers on the engraved arrow
meet and are not separated by the shaft. 2276307116. 3) Parker 45
Demonstrator. This is a US made full demonstrator with clear shell and barrel.
Very hard to find, much more so than the 51 demos. Couple of cracks in the
barrel, but priced to reflect the issues. 2276308590. 4) Parker 61 Gold Filled
Signet. Gorgeous pen no dents, no wear, its a beaut! 2276310648. Bids are
still quite reasonable, take a look, you might see something that you "must
have." Thanks for looking. Jon R
Old October 17th 04, 09:36 AM
Nat

JonR529 wrote:
[...]

John, I don't know what to tell you, but ebay says there is no "jonr529" on
ebay. ??

Nat

Old October 19th 04, 04:18 AM
Jock

"Nat" wrote in message
ink.net...
| JonR529 wrote:
| I have the following four vintage fountain pens closing beginning
| around 6:30PDT this coming Sunday. 1) Early 30's Diamond Point
| streamline in amazing royal blue and bronze. Similar to the Conklin
| Imperial, but much "bluer." This is an under appreciated brand that
| came in some terriffic colors--this is one of them. 4932621439, 2)
| 1934 Parker Double Jewel Lockdown filler Vacumatic in the much sought
| after Burgundy. This is one of the nicest examples of this early
| Vacumatic I have ever had. No brassing anywhere, and as a bonus
| comes with an early two-tone Vac nib variant where the feathers on
| the engraved arrow meet and are not separated by the shaft.
| 2276307116. 3) Parker 45 Demonstrator. This is a US made full
| demonstrator with clear shell and barrel. Very hard to find, much
| more so than the 51 demos. Couple of cracks in the barrel, but priced
| to reflect the issues. 2276308590. 4) Parker 61 Gold Filled Signet.
| Gorgeous pen no dents, no wear, its a beaut! 2276310648. Bids are
| still quite reasonable, take a look, you might see something that you
| "must have." Thanks for looking. Jon R
|
| John, I don't know what to tell you, but ebay says there is no "jonr529"
on
| ebay. ??
|
| Nat

search the item number perhaps??
just a thought.
Jock

Old October 19th 04, 06:07 AM
Earl Camembert

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 03:18:11 GMT, "Jock"
wrote:

"Nat" wrote in message
link.net...
| JonR529 wrote:
| I have the following four vintage fountain pens closing beginning
| around 6:30PDT this coming Sunday. 1) Early 30's Diamond Point
| streamline in amazing royal blue and bronze. Similar to the Conklin
| Imperial, but much "bluer." This is an under appreciated brand that
| came in some terriffic colors--this is one of them. 4932621439, 2)
| 1934 Parker Double Jewel Lockdown filler Vacumatic in the much sought
| after Burgundy. This is one of the nicest examples of this early
| Vacumatic I have ever had. No brassing anywhere, and as a bonus
| comes with an early two-tone Vac nib variant where the feathers on
| the engraved arrow meet and are not separated by the shaft.
| 2276307116. 3) Parker 45 Demonstrator. This is a US made full
| demonstrator with clear shell and barrel. Very hard to find, much
| more so than the 51 demos. Couple of cracks in the barrel, but priced
| to reflect the issues. 2276308590. 4) Parker 61 Gold Filled Signet.
| Gorgeous pen no dents, no wear, its a beaut! 2276310648. Bids are
| still quite reasonable, take a look, you might see something that you
| "must have." Thanks for looking. Jon R
|
| John, I don't know what to tell you, but ebay says there is no "jonr529"
on
| ebay. ??
|
| Nat

search the item number perhaps??