Michael Marotta supports cheating

Old March 2nd 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

Default Michael Marotta supports cheating

"jack" wrote in message

wrote in message
Heres what Michael Marotta said:

Why do you think these two things are anything anyone cares about-- what he
said and why anyone cares what you think?

Old March 2nd 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Walter[_2_]

Jim Higgins wrote:
Walter wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 8:58 pm, "Walter" wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 27, 2:24 pm, wrote:
Heres what Michael Marotta said:
"Once we accept that a transaction is freely entered into,
whether or not someone gets "cheated" is irrelevant."
Does anybody eles here buy this pile of manure ???
Its no wonder Michael Marotta supported and praised the biggest
cheater in the coin world and attacked people who disagreed.
Michael Marotta thinks cheating doesn’t matter !!! Its part of
his philosophy I guess. If you enter a cion deal and get cheated
its on you because you entered the coin deal nobody else. Its
your free will. The cheater is noble doing the “noblest human
endeavor" according to Michael Marotta
Michael Marotta also says coin collectors are liars and bullies.
He said
"The most successful collectors and dealers I have met are people
who display obvious symptoms of low self esteem: slouching for
instance. Lying about anything and everything from the weather to
the published price of a coin is typical." He also said “these
are GENERALIZATIONS about a large group of people.”
Then Michael Marotta said he wasn’t himself a liar and a bully.
Hahaha !!!
I asked Michael Marotta if he believed what he said. He didnt
answer the question but he said back:
“What What I wrote, what I write, you are free to value as you
choose.” Then he said “You can also benefit from anything useful
or interesting I have offered.”
Can you believerthis guy ??? lets all benefit from what he says
lets cheat the liars and bullies who are coin collectors because
Michael Marotta says buying and selling is the noblest human
endaevor no matter if you cheat or not.
How about an answer from you Michael Marotta. People need to know
what you beleive. You needto help them more with the useful and
interesting things you say. Dont give a sleazy politician answer
again that skips the question but a honest answer about these
important issues because remember your not a liar.
Let people know if uyou sell your coins on Ebay so they can
prepare tjhemselves with your philosophy.
Always interesting to see an anonymous attack.
Chas.Edw.
Anonymity does not invalidate an opinion.- Hide quoted text -

Anonymity just validates cowardice.

~Anka

Anonymity validates only anonymity. It does not indicate cowardice
any more than the lack of it indicates bravery.

Anonymity indicates cowardice and lack of moral fiber. No anonymous
posting is *ever* worth reading.

It appears, however, that some are worth responding to..

Old March 2nd 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mike Marotta

On Feb 27, 2:24 pm, wrote:
Let people know if uyou sell your coins on Ebay so they can prepare
tjhemselves with your philosophy.

I neither buy nor sell via eBay.

Then Michael Marotta said he wasn’t himself a liar and a bully.
Hahaha !!!

Sorry, I missed that part. As a rule, I do not deny, but there may be
exceptions. Can you provide a citation?

On Mar 1, 5:45 pm, "jack" wrote:
Who is Michael Marotta and why is it important what he says?

Those are excellent questions.

Mike M.
Michael E. Marotta
"Truth = Logic + Evidence"
Old March 2nd 09, 12:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim Higgins

Walter wrote:
Jim Higgins wrote:
Walter wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 8:58 pm, "Walter" wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 27, 2:24 pm, wrote:
[...]

And KF.

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Old March 8th 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jack

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"jack" wrote in message

wrote in message
Heres what Michael Marotta said:

Why do you think these two things are anything anyone cares about-- what
he said and why anyone cares what you think?

Absolutely brillant reply! I bet you're a hoot to have a conversation
with!

Michael Marotta adn the American Numismatic Assoc. [email protected] Coins 0 February 17th 09 11:21 PM
Ping Michael Marotta AnswerMan2 Coins 0 November 16th 04 11:12 PM
Dear Michael Marotta Jorg Lueke Coins 2 September 28th 04 06:15 PM
2nd PING: Michael Marotta MorganCoin1 Coins 3 November 14th 03 08:31 AM
PING: MIchael Marotta MorganCoin1 Coins 18 November 11th 03 12:38 PM