Belated Death Notice...I I

Old January 27th 09, 01:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

Default Belated Death Notice...I I

William Clement Frawley (February 26, 1887 - March 3, 1966) was an American
stage entertainer, screen and television actor. Although Frawley acted in
over 100 films, he achieved his greatest fame playing landlord Fred Mertz on
the landmark American television sitcom I Love Lucy

Died :3/3/66

Sorry for the delay !

Great actor !!!

Old January 27th 09, 08:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

You are a true idiot! Thanks for bringing your "special" joy to the
group. Your business must be very slow if you have this sort of time
to waste.

Garczar

By the way, do you have any Sun computer parts for sale? I could stop
by the place to pick them up. I am not too far from Gardner, Ma. Are
you still at 246 Suffolk Lane? I could email you at you other address
Is that still operational?

Old January 28th 09, 12:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

wrote in message
You are a true idiot! Thanks for bringing your "special" joy to the
group. Your business must be very slow if you have this sort of time
to waste.

Garczar

By the way, do you have any Sun computer parts for sale? I could stop
by the place to pick them up. I am not too far from Gardner, Ma. Are
you still at 246 Suffolk Lane? I could email you at you other address
Is that still operational?

yes,yes,yes and yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss
thanks for your reply

Have a good day

Fred Mertz rocks !!!

Old January 29th 09, 05:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Frawley was one of the grouchiest *******s that ever lived. If you
approached him for an autograph he would curse and scream at you.

Old January 30th 09, 02:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

On Jan 26, 5:47 pm, "Zoom" wrote:
William Clement Frawley (February 26, 1887 - March 3, 1966) was an
American
stage entertainer, screen and television actor. Although Frawley acted in
over 100 films, he achieved his greatest fame playing landlord Fred Mertz
on
the landmark American television sitcom I Love Lucy

Died :3/3/66

Sorry for the delay !

Great actor !!!

Yeah but Ethel could be a pain in the a--