I Spent just $5 and I feel like I won the lottery

Old September 29th 05, 04:22 AM
J Thompson

Default I Spent just $5 and I feel like I won the lottery

I Spent just $5 and I feel like I won the lottery!!!

I thought you might be interested in making some extra free money alongside
of what you are

already doing. After all, we could all use some extra income, no matter what
we do! as long

as it's legal. How does $20,000 in two weeks sound? It Is possible...
--------------------------------
WHAT IF I share with you a way to make some fast and easy cash, using a copy
of this letter

and the simplest Internet Payment System around? Totally and completely
legitimate $$$

Read this and you will make tons of money guaranteed

WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND MAKE MONEY USING PAYPAL

a donation of

$5.00 through PayPal.

--------------------------------
CHECK AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF: http://scam.com/ PLUS PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS
$5 INVESTMENT

SCHEME IS 100% LEGAL & LEGITIMATE

--------------------------------
So Chill out people! Open your mind. Big companies scam us all the time
(adding a $1 or $5

fee here or there), charging us 39.95 or more on useless work at home craps
and we pay it

mindlessly. Why not try to network together as regular people? Have you ever
thought that

rich people want us to think that these are scams and we can't make money
like this so that

we stay poor or middle class? Or that other companies or programs are
jealous of this

because everyone could possibly flock to this program, leaving their program
a failure and

the owners of them flat broke

--------------------------------
This is 100% LEGAL YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND YOU ARE
PAYING FOR IT!. This

is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00 Total
through PayPal $1.00

to 5 people. The program does not violate title 18 section 1302 of the
postal and lottery

code. You are basically giving 5 $1.00 donations; this will be better
explained later! If

the program is moderately successful for you, your PayPal account will have
several hundred

dollars deposited into it within the next few days! If you actively
participate in the

Program, you could have several thousands in your account in a couple of
weeks!

YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND
YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!

--------------------------------
BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER: LOOK AT WHAT PAYPAL HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT! (OR ASK
THEM FOR

YOURSELF!)

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We apologize for the delay in responding to
your service

request.

It has come to our attention that there is a PayPal scheme floating around
at the moment,

you may have seen the $5.00 scheme. You may have even taken part in it, well
we have been

asked a lot of questions about the scheme and the answer is yes it does work
and yes it is

safe to use providing you follow the rules, it has made a big hit on the
internet this

year.

Thank you for using PayPal! Sincerely, PayPal Community Support.

--------------------------------
PEOPLE ARE MAKING ANYWHERE FORM $15,000 TO SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSANDS OF
$$$$$$$ DOING THIS

AND IT IS ALL DETERMINED ON HOW MUCH WE HELP EACH OTHER!

--------------------------------
PLEASE READ ON IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. DON'T ERASE THIS MESSAGE OR PASS ON TO
THE NEXT

MESSAGE. COPY & PASTE THEN SAVE IT FIRST. AND SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR "MAKE
MONEY WITH

PAYPAL". YOU NEED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS. IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED I'M SORRY
FOR TAKING UP

YOUR TIME

--------------------------------
You have most likely seen or heard about "The Letter" a $5.00 program that
was televised on

20/20, OPRAH WINFREY, and an article published in the Wall Street Journal.
If not, here it

is!!

--------------------------------
Please read all of this, right to the very last sentence. If you don't have
time now, then

make it a point to read it later you will not regret it. Everyone has heard
about "PayPal"

(if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came across this concept I knew
it would work

because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency
and excellent

standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments
online anyone has

ever seen! Anyone with an email address can join, for FREE! Please read
further before you

go there...

--------------------------------
You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never
forget the day

you decided to do so! Did I say FAST? By fast I mean 'the speed of the
Internet-type fast.'

Everything is done on the Internet by email, and, if you abide by the rules,
it is NOT

considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! NEED PROOF? Here are just two
testimonials from

individuals who decided to invest nothing more than an hour of their time.

TESTIMONIALS FROM:

Tony Stevens, Vandenberg AFB, CA:

Hey! I got your email! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all of our frat
brothers.....and while I

haven't seen my $20 grand yet, I'm up to $8,285. Hook me up when you run
this program

again.

Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:

Hey cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to you... OH MY GOD! I
sent 20 emails

out like you said and went on vacation. When I got back, my account was up
to over $12,000!

I owe you!

--------------------------------
If those testimonials don't convince you. Consider this you place your email
address on the

bottom of the list of 5 people. If you send out a mere 20 copies of this
letter to friends

or acquaintances by email or 200 copies on newsgroups (and that's a small
number to start

with, I sent out 100 copies to emails and 300 copies on newsgroups to
further guarantee a

successful return) and only 50% of those people responded; that is 10 people
by email and

30 people from newsgroups. 40 people who send out 20 replies means that a
potential of 200

people will now have the letter in their inbox with your PayPal email
address in the #5

position on the list.

--------------------------------
Let's say that only 10 of those people send out 20 copies (again. a small
number) and only

50% of them responded, that's still 100 people that have forwarded this
letter with your

email address on it. If those 100 people send out 20 copies of this letter,
that's a

potential of 2000 people that have received a copy of this letter with your
email address

in the #2 position on the list.

--------------------------------
Let's say those 10 people send out another 20 copies and only get a 50%
return in replies.

That's a total of 1000 people that have received a copy of the letter with
your name in the

#1 position on the list and who will be sending you $1.00 each. That's a
total income of

$1,000.00 for an hour of work!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------
If you were to take a larger scenario, such as my example of sending out 100
replies. Using

the same percentage of returns (50%), you would make a staggering
$50,000.00. If it took

you 2 hours: THAT'S $25,000.00 AN HOUR!!!!!! Tell me where else you can make
that kind of

money! Not even Hugh Hefner or Derek Jeter makes THAT much! you will make a
lot more from

new newsgroups

--------------------------------
GETTING STARTED

You already have a PayPal account if you don't have an account with PayPal
then, the very

first thing you need to do is go to PayPal and SIGN UP. It takes 5 minutes

GO TO www.paypal.com/

THEN SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER (FREE) ACCOUNT OR YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO ACCEPTING
$100 DOLLARS

ONLY! YOU WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!

No printing, copying or waiting and the concept is 100% legal. This version
has nothing to

do with Postal Laws, as its EMAIL AND NEWSGROUPS ONLY.

--------------------------------
Here's How It Works. Unlike many other PayPal programs, this FIVE LEVEL
PROGRAM costs only

$5.00, that's right, only $5.00 ONCE, which is much more realistic and
brings much, much

faster results. No cheating can occur (Don't be fooled by other PayPal
letters that mention

cheaters) as PayPal only allows one Account per person. Because it is so
easy, the response

rate is VERY HIGH, VERY FAST-Internet email FAST-and you will start seeing
results in less

than one week! You need to only mail out or use newsgroups a minimum of 20
email copies 100

newsgroups copies, to start with. Start right away, as soon as you pay $1.00
to the 5 email

addresses below! Send to personal contacts, reply to people who send their
programs to you

as they are already working on the web, and they know these programs work.
They are already

believers in the system!

--------------------------------
Once you have paid the money to the five email positions, please send an
email to the #5

position with "THANKS I'VE JOINED" in the subject (topic) area, This program
is MUCH, MUCH

FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE than any other program! Even if you
are already in

another program, stay with it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as
well. START RIGHT

NOW! It's simple and will only cost you $5.00 max. It will pay off long
before others even

begin to receive letters! Just give these 5 people a $1.00 donation that's
all! If you

already have a PayPal account, please still donate these 5 people a $1.00
donation each on

the list and add your name on the list at #5 position having moved up the
remaining four.

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have approximately
$20,000 in your

PayPal account!

--------------------------------
Because of the VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL,
this program has

a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! All from just five $1.00 transactions that you
can get back in

no time at all

--------------------------------
Follow These Simple Instructions:

1: Open your free PayPal account here TO www.paypal.com/, and be sure to
open a Premiere

Account, as it does not limit you to how much money you can have deposited
to your account.

Then come back to these instructions.

2: email the $1.00 payment to the people on the list along with a "note" in
the NOTE AREA

of that page, saying "SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST". Be certain to add
this note, as

this is what KEEPS THIS LETTER LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payments
are under

"SEND MONEY" at the PayPal site. It's so easy!

3: Edit the list, REMOVING the FIRST EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE LIST after you
have made the

payments. Then, move the other four email addresses UP and ADD YOUR PayPal
EMAIL ADDRESS in

the #5 position.

4: Send out 20 copies (minimum) by email and 60 copies (minimum) in
newsgroups of this

letter, but only to people you know, or respond to MLM offers or newsgroups.
Once you've

paid the people on the list, be sure to email the person in the #5 position,
with "Thanks,

I've Joined Your Mailing List" as a topic in the reply or the subject line.

--------------------------------

ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter and the payment via email, the response
time is much

faster... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST! Consider this! Millions of
people surf the

Internet everyday, all day, all over the world! Here are the 5 people to
start with. Sign

up, send $1.00 to the five persons, move the other four up respectively and
add your own

email address at #5 position. Be sure to use your email address that is
associated with

your PayPal account.

--------------------------------
********************************

# 1 -
# 2 -

# 3 -

# 4 -

# 5 -

********************************
--------------------------------
There are fifty thousand new people who get on the Internet every month! An
excellent

source of email addresses is the people Who send you offer by email. The
source is

UNLIMITED! It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities! Mail, or
should I Say

'email', your letter and payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of your time,

THAT'S IT! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.

--------------------------------
When your name reaches the first position in a few days, you will have
collected your

MONEY! The money will be sent to you by 20,000 to 40,000 people like
yourself, who are

willing to invest one hour to receive $20,000 in cash! That's all!

There Should be a total of $20,000 in $1.00 payments in your PayPal
(account) in two weeks.

$20,000 for one hour's work!

This is Real money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it
to your own

bank account or spend it directly from your PayPal account! It's just that
easy!!! I think

its WORTH IT, don't you?

--------------------------------
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS. YOU WILL MAKE MORE MONEY ON
NEWSGROUPS THERE'S

A LOT MORE PEOPLE THAT WILL READ IT IN ONE PLACE.

--------------------------------
Step #1) you do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Just copy

this ENTIRE PAGE or POSTING and Paste it in a new Notepad file

TO DO THIS:

A.) Highlight the entire page that is all the lettering."

B.) Then use your right mouse button and click overtop of the highlighted
area click copy"

C.) Then Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page.

Then use your right mouse Button again and click Paste'. This will paste a
copy of the

letter into notepad so that you can add your email To the list.

Step #2) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in

different sittings, you'll always have This file to go back to.

Step #3) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups,

on-line forums, message boards, bulletin Boards, chat sites, discussions,
discussion

groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like
yahoo.com,

google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - and then search with subjects like
'millionaire

message board' or 'money making message board' or 'opportunity message
board' or 'money

making discussions' or 'business bulletin board' or 'money making forum'
etc.

You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one
then you will

find the option to post a new Message.

Step #4) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
by highlighting

the text of this letter Then use your right mouse button and click 'Copy'
then repeat right

click and then 'Paste'. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as

they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message button.

You're done with your first one! Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have
to do is jump to

different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will
take about 30

seconds for each newsgroup!

--------------------------------
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL

MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

I would recommend using a bulk newsgroup poster for even more faster results

THERE IS A PROGRAM THAT WILL POST IT FOR YOU ITS CALLED PostXpert IT WILL
POST UP TO 2500

POSTS AN HOUR AND YOU CAN CONTINUE DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WHILE IT POSTS
YOUR LETTER.

IT'S EASY TO USE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A FREE TRIAL GO HERE
http://www.postxpert.com/

Thank you and good luck in your ventures.